A gift for Draconas

Ailith

Those of you who know me fairly well know that I sleep in the Drachorn Lair next to Bernard's left foot.

Thanks to the kindness and hospitality of the Lair's inhabitants Draconas and Burns, I feel like I am welcome to stay there despite the fact that I do not seek to become a Lair Keeper.

In my evenings keeping Bernard company, I have spoken to Draconas many times and I know how much he longs to go home, his love for his beloved rider and the respect he has for many who have resided in the realm.

The one thing that still eludes him is a source of food that is big enough for one as great as he is. He has told me many times since I met him of his wish for a certain type of tree which bears fruit of his favourite food from his own realm.

Though I have no magic or power to grant him such a tree within the realm in thanks for his friendship, I have drawn how I think such a tree would look and how I hope it would appear in MD.

Draconas, I hope you enjoy this gift and accept my thanks.

Cowtree.thumb.png.ab45ded5cbed07bc8bec9a882e514e72.png

8 hours ago, Nimrodel said:

Um.. he's a dragon who needs to keep up his hunting skills. He is soooo lazy all the time. Gifting him a tree will just... Make him lazier >>

Agreed XD but a promise is a promise, so here it is :)

Edited by Clair de Lune