Golem's Reflection

Golem’s Reflection

Ailith kneels before the fires at Mount Kelle’tha and speaks the following words:

“Truth. Balance. Reason”

Before her an image of a broken antique hand mirror frame appears, with only shards and dust of the mirror remaining. Ailith nods and utters:

“Truth. Transposition. Light”

The shards and dust leave the frame and approach her, whirling around her for a few moments as though she had millions of stars surrounding her.

“Truth. Entropy. Time.”

They then coalesce to create three larger shards and move to hover in front of her eyeline, reflective surfaces facing her. Each holds a different image.

To begin the quest, please find Ailith awake in game and during a conversation with her, ask “What did you see in the first shard?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first part of a longer quest that I intend to run in game from my papers.

I am launching the first part only for the duration of MD's 14th birthday.

This quest involves some writing, so success and rewards will come from the following criteria:

Effort: Outstanding / Average / Minimal

Content: Outstanding / Average / Minimal

Relevance: Outstanding / Average / Minimal

Effort means the amount of time and thought you spend on your response, Content means the consideration you have given to actually writing the response and relevance means how closely your response is connected to what I am asking of you.

Please note: I will NOT be judging your grammar, spelling or level of written English if it is not your native language. What matters to me is your own personal style and expression.

For the time period of the MD birthday, I will give the First and Second place entries an anni creature.

(All contestants who pass the bar on the first section of this quest will be allowed to continue with the second part which will be published in one or two months)

• 2 weeks later...

For the purposes of the Birthday aspect of this quest, I can confirm that two entrants completed this part of the quest. 

First Place: Nepgear

Second Place: Aelis

If you started, please continue as the quest will still run as the first part of my larger quest.