Chapter 2 ending?

Constantine

when I become mp5, the stroy restarted, then I went through the story like before

and this time I got stuck at a page, which there is no "Continue" to click, and it only says "under construction" :)

does it mean ch.3 is not in place yet, and I have to wait?

anybody got into the same problem? :)

p.s. the story page says I am still at ch 2

Can you post any hints about story to get into that specific route? I'll be advancing soon into MP5.

I dunno.. :/ Who's to say that this route is better than any others that will be completed and have access to chapter 3? Manu said that it was "not much and just some took that path" in the news update when it was released. I'm also not sure if I should give hints when others didn't have the chance to try use them.

Well, it's up to someone else if they want to give hints. There are actually quite a few in mp5 who have access to ch3.

when I become mp5, the stroy restarted, then I went through the story like before

and this time I got stuck at a page, which there is no "Continue" to click, and it only says "under construction" :P

does it mean ch.3 is not in place yet, and I have to wait?

anybody got into the same problem? :P

p.s. the story page says I am still at ch 2

I'm stuck there too lol

Well Chapter 3 is available for one specific route. If u choose that route u will have chapter 3. If u don't story ends at chapter 2. At least for now...

Can we get some sort of time line when the next part of the story is likely to be constructed....like 2,4,6 months etc. I find that there is not a lot of people who can give me positive honour, completely my fault due to my head hunting hunts lol So, i can't really upgrade any creatures, cause they need wins and that will put my honour even lower than what it is. I find that i come in heal my creatures, go for a roam for positive honour, then go to sanctuary etc n log off n start again the next day. I feel stagnant at the moment.

Well, I think that this alpha stage is focused on chapter 3, right? Although there isn't a definite timeline to follow, it is the priority and will come before anything else, whether that be months or years.. even though there seems to be a lot of testing for different things and unrelated events occurring... heh..

Well, erm, anyway Faraday, what do you want honor for? Right now I don't have any use for it, except that I might want to buy some items in the MD Shop which costs a few hundred.

Well, I think that this alpha stage is focused on chapter 3, right? Although there isn't a definite timeline to follow, it is the priority and will come before anything else, whether that be months or years.. even though there seems to be a lot of testing for different things and unrelated events occurring... heh..

Well, erm, anyway Faraday, what do you want honor for? Right now I don't have any use for it, except that I might want to buy some items in the MD Shop which costs a few hundred.

Because my honour is in the neg was -520, then i can only battle if i get positive honour, im still heavily in the neg, so that is my frustration......need positive honour to get wins to upgrade creatures