A Puzzle

Brulant

Hello all, I have a puzzle for you to work on.
It's quasi-Metal Bunny difficulty, so it should keep you busy for a while.

I don't have much to offer to those who eventually solve it, although it really does warrant a wishpoint if you get all the way through. I'll go and ask around for sponsorship, but I thought I'd post the puzzle as soon as I finished it so you guys could get an early start.

You have to tell me something. That something is hidden in the music. There's a lot more to this than meets the eye.
I'll update with hints and clues every week or so if a good number of people work on it.

Good luck! And remember to have fun. If it's making you unduly angry, leave it be for a while and come back to it.

[attachment=3238:Musicscorehiddencipher.png]

[log First Clue]I say quasi Metal Bunny because Bun's puzzles are crazy, outside of the box, and mind bending. This one isn't. It's completely by the book.[/log]
[log Second Clue]

[attachment=3306:Stego.jpeg] [attachment=3307:nog.jpeg][attachment=3308:graph.gif][attachment=3309:y.jpeg][/log]

Edited by Brulant

[quote name='Brulant' timestamp='1318571105' post='94074']
Good luck! And remember to have fun. If it's making you unduly angry, leave it be for a while and come back to it.
[/quote]

Hard one for me at least. But thanks for making this, I will keep trying when I have some spare time.

Edited by living_puppet

Could we possibly have that with a little more quality?
It's not like i'd understand the riddle, but i guess it's even harder when you can't see things on it exactly :))

I mean, might be my eyes...but... I hope they are good enough for that <.<

[quote name='phantasm' timestamp='1318587911' post='94100']
Unless it is supposed to be that way?
[/quote]

It's quite possibly maybe definitely supposed to be that way. The quality, that is. I'm not sure about the notes ;)
Everything is exactly the way that it's meant to be.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...