Get participents

Apply to use the new Quest rating system

Get good rating

Win WP

PROFIT

-------------

Have fun :)

FAQ:

Apply to use rating system - contact me with quest name, your ID and i shall provide a link. ideally via bugs at md email account

Is there a timeframe for this, by chance?  

And more importantly, are the instructions in chronological order?   (ie:  run the quest first, then apply for a link,  or,  make it, then apply, then get participants, then...?)

I'm suddenly inspired!

would you plz clarify

is it that its an kind of competion of makin quest, with only 1 wish point avalable?

or is it that many can make quests , request your rating system. and if the quest meet your criteria , many can get an wish point for his quest?

and can you tel what is your criteria of "Get good rating"?

and the criteria of "decent quest"

.... because if i read only one wish point, then its only an race of making the first  "decent" quest that meet the "get good rating"... and then as soon as an "decent " quest is made by someone, its of no use for another to put an quest ..

Edited by Tom Pouce

• Root Admin

would you plz clarify

is it that its an kind of competion of makin quest, with only 1 wish point avalable?

or is it that many can make quests , request your rating system. and if the quest meet your criteria , many can get an wish point for his quest?

and can you tel what is your criteria of "Get good rating"?

and the criteria of "decent quest"

.... because if i read only one wish point, then its only an race of making the first  "decent" quest that meet the "get good rating"... and then as soon as an "decent " quest is made by someone, its of no use for another to put an quest ..

Its a quest, to make quests.

Everyone that signs up with have an oppertunity to run their quest. At the end of it the ones taht fit the criteria best win. If multiple fit it well then multiple will get wishpoints or similar rewards depending on their quest results.

A good rating, in the new quest rating system. You already know how this works as you ran a quest during the MD Birthday if i am correct.

I will judge the quests, along with some other people and hopefully the TK's, but i havent asked them yet. The best along with the rating system wins. The exact distribution of how the marks are awarded will not be disclosed.

-----

Its not a race, because everyone will get a chance, i will close the registration once i feel an appropiate number of quests have been submitted and ran.

• Root Admin

I'm game.

Are the TK's active?  It would be nice to know if there is a possibility for sponsorship for these quests.  It would be helpful, though not necessary.

Yes they are! Contact Pip or Max (Max is away for a bit though, so pip probably for now)

• Root Admin

i am interested, but next 3 weeks  i wont have time to prepare to or make an quest ...

i hope your wishpoint quest will still be going when ill be able to make an quest

I will wait for your quest if you dont take too long tom :)

PM me when you are back.

The quest will last at least 3 weeks, from now, probably longer for tom to run his quest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Root Admin

This quest spurred me onto the design of the quester rewarders and now with the recent changes council mur and i discussed all questmakers have the chance of getting a WP from making GOOD quests.

If you are/were participating in this you should attempt to get a reward by requesting your quest to be scored by the quest rewarders, and then if its worth you will be given a WP.