LR Quest - Day 1 - Writing/Drawing/Making

• Root Admin

In the MD birthday we look forward to our future, and back to our past. Loreroot has had a very colourful history full of leaders, rebellions and alliances rising and falling. We should remember our friends, and this first day is to do so.

The first days quest is to write or draw a piece of history, pick someone, an event, an alliance, anything and write or draw an image to show what it was, how it was historic or to teach someone about it.

Requirements:
Writing must be less than 500 words
Drawings must be uploaded to storenow
Writing must be posted somewhere
Submission must be on a forum topic (art and writing) or md-archives blogpost (art and writing) or storenow link (art)
Once its posted, ONE post should be made here stating your entry and the link to it.
This ends on sunday, results announced mon/tue

Bonus Points:
Drawing and writing (no matter how bad) gets bonus points
Uploading to md-archives new website gets bonus points (to upload to new md-archives site, talk to innocence and get them to help you upload.

Questions can go here :)

• Root Admin

Seems is possible to submit my entry that talk about Zleiphneir. Should I post it here? Open another topic? Or what is saved at the md-archives suffice?

Post a link to the article, in this topic. If its a draft, publish it.

Chewett IX - Humour article.

As this is not a factual article, I request it be excluded from winning a prize in this quest (I do still want to compete for the Chewett IX prize though)

I'll possibly do a drawing later on and edit it in here.

Edited by Kyphis the Bard

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Since Sephirah never actually submitted their entry and kyphis did not want to win rheagar wins by default.

If he has not already attained a 9th ararmor, he wins one, otherwise just the memory stones and a gold coin. Contact council for the rewards.

I'd linked to the article on the archives - essentially during the Chewett IX discussion I offered a silver coin to anyone who did a Chewett IX entry for this quest, you then immediately increased the reward by an aramor for doing that. At which declared I would compete for that, and after asking a few more questions of you on the topic I posted my entry, linked to above.

The article contains a full log from chat of all messages related to the topic.

Edited by Kyphis the Bard

• Root Admin

I'd linked to the article on the archives - essentially during the Chewett IX discussion I offered a silver coin to anyone who did a Chewett IX entry for this quest, you then immediately increased the reward by an aramor for doing that. At which declared I would compete for that, and after asking a few more questions of you on the topic I posted my entry, linked to above.

The article contains a full log from chat of all messages related to the topic.

Since no one else participated, In this case I wont be giving out an aramor for this.