Night puzzle

Ary Endleg

As most of people know about, there's a clicky in East that does something related to it, that is prediction at specified dates. It has to do with ever changing letter pairs in scenes which are supposed to reveal time and location of night. As much as I know many tried over past and in group efforts yet nobody achieved any results.

Questions!

Is this "puzzle" just very-hard/next-to-impossible/takes-tons-effort/takes-dedication-time or it isn't fully implement and thus isn't possible to be solved?

If it's solvable at current time, does that mean it's fully implemented or is a final trigger missing, as in night doesn't happen when it should by this puzzle?

I guess only ones who can answer this are Mur/Chew. Question is simple, possible to solve or not? Everything else is just bonus information :p

It is currently not fully implimented through the letters (it is through other methods, however).

I believe that clicky may be player coded, will need to make a trip to the east to see.

And yes, the puzzle is solvable as it currently stands, although I don't think it is solvable without some information you can't find on your own? I forget, I'll have to double check that.

How you mean not currently fully implemented through letters but rather through other methods?

Clicky isn't player coded because you can chose date from calendar and then letter pairs in all scenes change for YOU and only you and are shown how they would appear on that day you have chosen.

As people said it's that Almanac book in Fictionist House. Announcement 2661.

• Root Admin

How you mean not currently fully implemented through letters but rather through other methods?

Clicky isn't player coded because you can chose date from calendar and then letter pairs in all scenes change for YOU and only you and are shown how they would appear on that day you have chosen.

As people said it's that Almanac book in Fictionist House. Announcement 2661.

If it does that, then that was what akasha's ability did previous. As for "predicting the night" using those values, It can do it now, The night doesnt happen for the current time.

Fictionists Code Letter Notebook
(predict code letters) Code letters are letters that appear allover the realm in public locations, mostly in the main lands. These letters change daily, By looking into this secret notebook, your view will alter in such way that you will be able to predict what letters will be at a certain day of the year and use that info for your quests. Once activated you will see the letters as if it were that specific day.

That is the text there. Its more of a scene than a clickie, so not player made after all :P