Luck: 1 (1.39)

Energetic immunity: 4 (4.9)

Trade sense: 7 (7.19)

Briskness: 4 (4.92)

Initiative: -1 (-0.02)

Defence: 24 (8.03 + 16)

Attack: 19 (12.45 + 7)

Power: 2 (2.57)

I just did something in the story which made me loose -2 to briskness, and initiative.. i now have -1, is this correct ?? lol

You can actually get minus stats ??

Yes, you can. We should really add this one to the FAQ, because it provokes so many bewildered responses. Various choices in the story will give you negative bonuses, which can be multiplied by the meditation period. It's not really meant as a punishment or to deter taking a specific route, as most routes will at one point or the other give negative stats. Generally, at the end of any one route, you will have gained more than you've lost.

I will do my best to put that into the FAQ i will put a number of things in it aswell things taht i consider not to be spoiler or secrets for now and that will be one of them story section to it

I was just looking through the FAQ and I saw that I did include it in my section :o *didn't remember doing so* But I'm sure you could add to it or something.

• 3 weeks later...
Regeneration: 4 (4.13)

Luck: 1 (1.39)

Energetic immunity: 4 (4.9)

Trade sense: 7 (7.19)

Briskness: 4 (4.92)

Initiative: -1 (-0.02)

Defence: 24 (8.03 + 16)

Attack: 19 (12.45 + 7)

Power: 2 (2.57)

I just did something in the story which made me loose -2 to briskness, and initiative.. i now have -1, is this correct ?? lol

You can actually get minus stats ??

This is all good, but why the weird rounding rule, ie. round down, always?

because you only get the vaule once you have got to the full number. its like downloading a song. you cant listen to it before you have it all

*Off topic xP* Not to be annoying or anything..........you can listen to music while it is downloading with some things >_>