What happens if you die in story mode ??? (SPOILER)

Robin hood

((( )))

((( SPOILER )))

((( )))

Ive managed to piss someone off constantly in my story, and im sure if i continue to do so, i will get killed... what actually happens if i die in story mode ??

Does my account go poof ?

Does my stats get lowered ?

Can anyone let me in on this ? I would like to continue with what i am doing, just got a nice +7 to darkness from my last choice, want to continue to be evil but i might die. I read somewere that you can die, so what happens if i die lol ??

Hope someone can help me.

Thanks

RH

that is the end of the story mode for you

that is all you continue with the game otherwise nothing else changes but you may find it harder to get into certain places that is all

good luck and have fun only a few parts have that ending and i have found one lol

I decided to get my gf to make an account and go some quick story navigation.. This could have happened to me.

____<--- Word under here should be You not your.

Your feel your chest exploding and your spine being pulled out by a thousand cold talons. Every drop of your damned essence has been sucked out of your body. Unfortunatly your quest ends here. Never to be continued ... maybe

Good job i got her to see what would happen to me first lol..

what happens if you die when going into mp5? i didnt do this, havent died with any of my story choices, was just wondering though, cos technically the story cant really continue, technically

what happens if you die when going into mp5? i didnt do this, havent died with any of my story choices, was just wondering though, cos technically the story cant really continue, technically

If you die in story mode, your story ends, you can gain no more bonuses, no more VE / VP max boosts, but you have just to meet the equirements to level up.. Dieing just puts you to the end of the story were you need to get your xp / wins to continue i belive.

Robin you misunderstood what i meant, i knew what actually happens, i wasnt exactly being informative with my missing worded question though either.

i meant, cos chapter 3 is after chapter 2 in mp5, if you've just died going into mp5 and thus story mode ends with your story mode death, how do you continue the story?