The Oldest Game Forever

Well, with less than a day before the start of the birthday, let's announce one more quest. It will run until Sunday the 19th at 18:00 ST (as I need time to tally up the results).

This is a tournament of The Oldest Game. The winner is the person who manages to win the most matches. A match must be acknowledged, observed, and reported by, one of the day hosts, Chewett, BFH, Mur, or one of my many eyes (I am Bored, Orvid, or one of the multiple, very obvious alts of I am Bored that will be roaming the realm during the birthday). These people may still participate in the tournament, but the match must be acknowledged, observed, and reported by someone else on the list who is not participating in that particular match. I do intend to compete, so be ready. Results of matches are to be posted on this topic by the observer. 

Rewards are to be announced at a future date.

Update:

I will update this with more details on what "The Oldest Game" is after the heat war.

Due to my own personal insanity, this is now canceled. If someone else wishes to take over management of it, feel free.

Edited by I am Bored