A Guiding Flare

HEy guys.. Back with a New quest.

While this is not a RICA quest, It is an important tool to aid in creating interest in MD. This is a permanent Quest. So here is what you have to do.

First: Create a Quest which has three parts -

1. Aids a newbie in getting oriented in MD (i know Jubba already has one but bear with me)

2. Manages to keep the newbie interested by setting certain tasks that guide him to Mp4. Set certain goals there too.

3. Introduces newbie to mp5 and spark interest in combat, quest creation and solving.

You can do this in the form of a story or as a series of challenges or any other format you like. MD symbolism being implemented will get extra points :D

Second: Run this quest. Get people to talk about the pros and cons on a feedback form.

Third: Submit the results to Me.

Any quest that I deem worthy will receive a wishpoint from me, and if it goes well, maybe it can get implemented like Jubba's!

(YES ITS A DESIGN A NEW STORY MODE! :P)

About any rewards you wish to give away for your quest, you can talk to the TKs.

BONUS: If your quest has a research oriented section, I will sponsor a wishpoint for any person who manages to submit adequate research data. After all, MD is a lot about research too.

Edited by Nimrodel