MDA Treasury

Nimrodel

MDA%20Treasury%20banner_zpspvlmhvgw.jpg

Hello folks! This is an official notice for the introduction of the MDA Treasury! I, Esmerelda, have been interning for the post of Book Keeper in MDA and use this opportunity to announce that the MDA Treasury is open for sponsorship. We have creatures, spell stones, and coins of varying rarity ranging from Horsemen to Death fenth to Lock in Chaos stone available in our ever expanding horde for sponsorship. We shall be sponsoring not only quest requests but also work related to MDA, helping with MDA related projects, MDNP related work and other stuff of similar sorts. Preference shall always be given to anything associated with MDA above others. But everyone is free to approach us for sponsorship. If you want to apply for sponsorship, please contact Me, ESMERELDA* or Aethon in game or in forum with details of the stuff you expect as sponsorship and for what. We also welcome any donations from MDA and Non MDA players towards the treasury. So get going with all the innovative stuff and let us know about it!!!

*Its Esmerelda (archivist badge) and Not the Esmaralda (one who belongs to Loreroot). Please keep that in mind. Also, *Nimrodel* and Esmerelda are different unassociated characters. Pming *Nimrodel* for work with Esmerelda or Vice Versa will not help.

EDIT: THESE ITEMS/CREATURES ARE NOT FOR SALE. DON'T PM ME ASKING ABOUT IT.

Edited by Nimrodel