Khalazdad Commissions a Portrait

Khalazdad

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only my brush were as good as my words. My interpretation below should assist you I hope. My ode to Khalazdad.

See here, Khalazdad the Black, as I do. Seated on a throne built with the bones of his enemies and the gates of Necrovia itself. Atop it, a grinning Yog'Sothoth eyes glowing in the blackness. Surrounded by green (the color of envy), he holds in one hand the head of a disobedient follower, and in the other his own blackened heart offered to the never-ending darkness.

Indeed, Khal is surrounded by a black so deep his own robes pale. Dark so vile, the bright sun of this land cannot penetrate. Note too, the ode to the hygeine we have heard so much about. His black robes are stained with dirt, and spiders crawl up the garment. The fleas are harder to see. I leave them to your imagination.

post-2172-1220439241_thumb.jpg

Penny, I would agree completely with Khal, but maybe I know you better. I suspect you were feeling pity, compassion, or some other softhearted emotion when you drew this. As a consequence, he appears gentler than in reality. For example, haven't you noticed the blacker than night shadow that envelops him where ever he goes? I swear, he must have one of his creatures chase behind him with a fog machine.... uh.. did I say fog, I meant smog. And where are the blood and entrails, or is this the G-rated version of the portrait??

On the whole, I think you've got it. Makes Darth Vader and his Emperor looks like pansies.

now, now darth vader is a lot badder then the lame power ranger villian khalazdad plays around as

p.s. khalazdad who do you think you are nightmare(soul calibar) the only thing your missing is the demon arm and real darkness

p.p.s.before you say it I'm good at blasphemy

please you died before the war test even started and missed one hell of a party last night and how is king bull doing he does hate me yet, does he

p.s. I hidden my heart so I can't die forever and if I do I'll make glaistig and deon avenge me

p.p.s. what kind of fight little mage

please you died before the war test even started and missed one hell of a party last night and how is king bull doing he does hate me yet, does he

p.s. I hidden my heart so I can't die forever and if I do I'll make glaistig and deon avenge me

p.p.s. what kind of fight little mage

Ill find you and ill make sure you suffer, ill take your soul with me as well. No one will ever avenge you, your alone, alone in a world where no one can be trust, and you made the first mistake.

Ill be day and night behind you, not only because you hate Necrovion, but also because you are a true pest, one that has bothered me since the beggining. My wrath you shall fear soon!

There you are.

That's what people tell you when they really hate you. Nothing personal.

Regards,

Braiton

Aww, it's alright, chum! If Khalz kills you and licks the sword he uses afterwards I can still pull out your insides to chum the water, hey? No need for regret and revenge.

But I should say, Khalz, my chum's right when he says you should've been there at the party. What fun! There was lotsa drinks and Mur became inebriated. We can't have people thinking you're overly serious, now can we?

But I should say, Khalz, my chum's right when he says you should've been there at the party. What fun! There was lotsa drinks and Mur became inebriated.

And you missed Calyx of Isis belly dancing and doing Salomé's Dance of the Seven Veils and walking off naked. Did I mention her bump and grind!

I knew there was a reason Isis stuck me in all those harems!

no sakura that only applys to humans who make a pact with a sea godess(yes I know your joking) I am a half demon My heart is almost never in my chest but if someone finds it the can control or destroy me as they wish(oops thats my greatest weakness)

bration I am a wrath Legion half breed, I fear only a pure maiden and which soul

and you want alone try hell

I like the pencil art the most so far, I aplaud the artists who can make original work from scratch like that, I can't even put a straight line on paper :)

Here is my award winning portrait of the all powerfull Dark Lord Khal...Beware....yes...it is scary...due to the horror in this portrait I recommend 18+ years should view it.

Khal.bmp