Name

deeliriyum

Is it viable to make [url="http://i36.tinypic.com/11h9eh3.jpg"]name[/url] a link to a [url="http://i35.tinypic.com/2gw4xtz.jpg"]profile page[/url]?

Oh and can we get that set up ritual button any time soon?

Its frustrating when im trying to make one and someone comes and annihilates my poor creatures in seconds. Result: no ritual, no Vitality, no creatures.

That ideia of a link in the name is nice, I agree with that...

About that thing of the ritual button I don't know if it will be done but... what you can do to make your rituals without being attacked is going to a Dojo place and make your rituals...

[quote name='Chewett' post='20166' date='Nov 17 2008, 11:34 PM']firstly i must say hello deeliriyum a fellow opera user.[/quote]

:clapping: :good:

I know that you can do it by typing the name. Its just sbout the manner you do it...

Typing a name into a link window is so... not-game-ish

I also like to play MD sometimes in Full Screen mode to get the feeling im IN the game. So i have to hit F11 key every time i want to see other players profile.

It not much... Just a small utility to make life easier for those players who hate typing (myself included). Its very annoying when you mistype the name and have to retype it.

no no no problem...just a few seconds of indescribable suffering to type in abit more...

I could not allow this to happen to me again after the 2nd time...it was too much, it left me sweating and almost half dead...so i used my head.

I added the profile page of myself in my favorites:) Now i dont need to really do anything:)

Perfect....*drools while day dreaming*

[quote name='MRnegative6' post='20230' date='Nov 18 2008, 08:06 PM']no no no problem...just a few seconds of indescribable suffering to type in abit more...

I could not allow this to happen to me again after the 2nd time...it was too much, it left me sweating and almost half dead...so i used my head.

I added the profile page of myself in my favorites:) Now i dont need to really do anything:)

Perfect....*drools while day dreaming*[/quote]

Like I said its a small utility, just to make playing game more comfortable. Its not even a big deal as far as coding is concerned. Your method is something i will never use.

Oh and you can stop roleplaying, we're on a f***ing forum for christ's sake... It's embarrassing.

we are still in the realms of MD, rolplaying is still up if you want it to be^^
but it's your choice...even Tarquinius drops his role on the forum (sometimes...) and it's not embarrassing to roleplay here, it's fun for everyone who's listening =)