Speaking words to objects...

Some objects within MD have multiple options when you click on them. Often named something boring like "Untitled". Anyways, my question is, if you have words from a quest to enter into an object, do you have to "speak" them to each different part, or will just "speaking" the word to the object do the right thing?

Sorry that is probably very confusing, but I can't think of a better way to explain it.

• Root Admin

If you have to "speak" the words to an Object you will only have to type them in and press enter. This will then bring up the correct infomation. Anything you can see without typing in the words is most likely just infomation and if you are doing a quest *may* not help at all. If two peoples quests have the same word then you will get a list of infomation on the object.

If you have the correct words then the correct infomation will appear.

[quote name='Chewett' post='30902' date='May 12 2009, 10:32 PM']If you have to "speak" the words to an Object you will only have to type them in and press enter. This will then bring up the correct infomation. Anything you can see without typing in the words is most likely just infomation and if you are doing a quest *may* not help at all. If two peoples quests have the same word then you will get a list of infomation on the object.

If you have the correct words then the correct infomation will appear.[/quote]

Thank you Chewett, that answered my question perfectly.