[Loreroot] Sagewoman

Spoken in second person:

Sagewoman is a Lorerootian first and formost. Passionate and quick to temper, Sage wants what is best for Loreroot and she is not afraid to speak out. Nay Saying is what gets her into trouble with others, but she will speak up if she believes what is being done is improper.

As Root of the Matter Inn Hostess, Sage greets arrivals as best she can, offers food and drink, and listens and hears what people have to say. Like Windy, owner of the Wind and Rain Pub, Sage does not tolerate destruction of within the Defense Tower Interior. Loreroot is a Forest and if any mention of fire orbs or weapons start to arise, Sage puts them out immediately. During the Festival, Mur made Sage a PWR, or Player With Role.

Sage has now been promoted to Apprentice Dojo Mistress. This Dojo or School was started by Calyx of Isis that became official and recognized by Mur. Any further information about the Dojo can be found in the Black/White Sign in the Park. This has nothing to do with Loreroot but shows her participation for the greater good of all Magic Duel. As Live Help Operator, Sage also helps new and experienced players with their questions. If there is any question she does not know, she indicates so to the player and seeks the answer elsewhere.

Any other information about Sage can be found in her About Me Scroll.

Edited by Shadowseeker

[quote name='GgSeverin' post='30973' date='May 13 2009, 02:42 PM']Sage can transform into a feminist any man. Guys you talk to her on your own risk!

Gg (the feminist ofcourse)[/quote]

ROFL! *coughs* I do not. Just because your always wearing Whore Red Lipstick all the time....
I can be very nice. I only bite when Im starved. = P~~~

[quote name='phantasm' post='31063' date='May 14 2009, 08:17 AM']the most beautiful mixture of light and dark i have ever seen[/quote]

Your Bias is showing. Put it away before someone sees it. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='GgSeverin' post='30973' date='May 13 2009, 02:42 PM']Sage can transform into a feminist any man. Guys you talk to her on your own risk!

Gg (the feminist ofcourse)[/quote]

You say the sweetest things. Come! Loreroot needs your talents! I can keep an eye on you too. *evil smile*

[quote name='GgSeverin' post='32533' date='Jun 1 2009, 01:15 PM']If you ever draw an US flag on me I'll ... I'll aa...
I'll name a creature with your name![/quote]

You will? Make sure the creature has puckered lips with Whore Red Lipstick holding an EverHot Mug. Second Level, FANGS. :lol: *look around for a spare American Flag but cant one so she rips the one off her own profile* Just let me catch you Idle, my Friend. :)

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Grido' post='32686' date='Jun 4 2009, 03:53 AM']May i make the comment that this may be going off topic[/quote]

Comment noted. Will you be visiting Loreroot and the Root of the Matter Inn anytime soon? ^_^ Comments by players pertaining to my role is beyond my control. Say.....your comment is off topic too! Lighten Up Dude! *laughs at her unintentional pun*