[Loreroot]Sages Prophecy

While attending to Dojo duties in Marble Dale Park and training, Sagewoman, heard of a rumor spoken of an attempt to splice a Angien Egg with a Drachorn/Rusty. Becoming Intrigue’ (d), Sagewoman went to the Source and was not a happy Summer Camper. In her temper tantrum, a little known Gift of Sagewomans became activiated. Sagewoman began to prophesize. The following is what occurred.

Hear and mark my words. If this deed comes to pass, a curse will come upon those who create it and those who recruit such a retched creature. *Eyes burst in to Light and SageWoman prophecies*

~The Hands of Evil be Cursed!~
~Recruiters will be even Worse~
~Abuse of Angiens will be your Doom~
~Light in Your Hearts will find no Room~

~Angiens See. Angiens Hear~
~Angiens Judgement You will Bear~
~Angien Sentence You will Fear~

~Glimmer of Light! Hear me now!~
~Stay the Hand. Do not Allow~

Leaving the Dojo, Sagewoman’s hair began to turn white. As she passed Fortunes Well, Sage watched in horrific awe, as her once graceful hands become sunken and gnarled with Arthritis. At the entrance to Loreroot, a face once young and beautiful became marked by Time and lost its vitality. Walking briskly around Stags Crossing, the walk became a shuffle of the Aged.

The worse came at Wars Hold due lack of Action Points. The back, once straight and true, became bent like an Attacking Tree in a Storm. “Oh dear!” rasped out Sagewoman. I am unbalanced on my feet!” As the AP still hand not regenerated, Sagewoman walked to the edge of the forest and picked up a branch on the ground. Using her dagger to cut off the Remaining stems and knots, Sagewoman once again had a walking staff. “Mother!” she rasped out. Clearing her voice she began once again. A crone’s voice came out of her mouth. “Oh dear, EarthMother.” It seems I have really dug my grave this time.”

Once she was able to move, Sagewoman walked on to the front of Defensive Quarters and rested. Speaking out loud, Sagewoman spoke, “Is it just me or are things becoming dim around here?” The eyes of Sagewoman, the laughing green and blue one faded and then turned white. “I’m blind!” she exclaimed. Where a once beautiful woman stood, an aged old woman took her place.

(Disclaimer: This is a role play and does not reflect the opinions of Loreroot or any other being of Light)

June 16, 2009 While training in a unmarked area that has no map in the MDA Lands, Sagewoman got 12 wins and received her first burst. Overwhelmed with so much VE, Sagewoman image began to crack and before Sparrhawks and Willem Redbeards startled faces, the Old Crone Illusion dropped. Seeing their faces, Sagewoman roared with laughter and said, "Oopsie! My bad."

Edited by Shadowseeker

Even though this is was taken off your topic, it is being role played by myself currently and others players who frequent the Defensive Quarters / Root of the Matter Inn are entering the role play. It is my belief that the present day occurrences are about to become current History of Loreroot.

If you or the administrators of this forum disagree with me, kindly send me a pm before moving it else where.

Can't you all just pat me on the back for a great job on a curse? Come to the Root of The Matter Inn so I can show you the new OVEN I put in? Hold still so I can push you in? I hear the Dark Side is running out of Cookies! :lol:

Edited by SageWoman

I personaly think that the ideea comes from that poll, and that actions, in time become history, but niot the resent.

There is a BIG difference in Present and History. You are in Present and role=playing something that may/may not be a historic document. You can't compare your rp from today with the historic documents, eg: Knaty retirement. The roles are important and what actions are documented.

What happens with your character is one and can be a historic document (depends on the character role) but with an imaginary action it is harder to become a historic document.

you're role-playing an offtopic, not realistic, and comicly amusing idea? ...in the serious sense?

i have issues with the existance of it at all, that you made it, that you rp it...not where it is on the forum

going offtopic...rumors have started wars against other countries. There has been ALOT of talk in the realm of MD about the thought on crossbreading. The thought of a prophecy made off a rumor is even more viable if you read greek mythology. Prophets used to travel the lands listening to what "spirits" aka people say and then make profecies.

I think it's more a wrong area part of the forum. I think this should be a continuation of the Sagewoman post in "New Player Role and Legend"

*edit* Thank you for moving this topic to a better sub forum.

Edited by phantasm

[quote name='Akasha' post='33471' date='Jun 13 2009, 10:58 PM']I personaly think that the ideea comes from that poll, and that actions, in time become history, but niot the resent.

There is a BIG difference in Present and History. You are in Present and role=playing something that may/may not be a historic document. You can't compare your rp from today with the historic documents, eg: Knaty retirement. The roles are important and what actions are documented.

What happens with your character is one and can be a historic document (depends on the character role) but with an imaginary action it is harder to become a historic document.[/quote]

My dear Akasha! The prophesy was made a few days ago. It's history! *Cackles* Now give Granny a big hug and kiss. *shoves a Silver coin in her hand so her siblings don't see*

[quote name='Grido' post='33476' date='Jun 14 2009, 02:18 AM']you're role-playing an offtopic, not realistic, and comicly amusing idea? ...in the serious sense?

i have issues with the existance of it at all, that you made it, that you rp it...not where it is on the forum[/quote]

I agree Sonny. *cackles* You DO have issues. :lol:

[u][b]Prophecy fulfilled![/b][/u]

Angiens are creatures harder to (age)control. But you were referring to some players ready to put fire to the house they're in?

see other post

Edited by GgSeverin