A New Quest

Indyra

To begin my quest you must first read my papers and find what I'm seeking. For some the quest will take longer, but others may finish within one moment of inspiration. . (limited entries). To get started PM the answer to me.

Edited by Indyra

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Indyra' date='20 October 2009 - 07:49 PM' timestamp='1256068156' post='45304']
To begin my quest you must first read my papers and find what I'm seeking. For some the quest will take longer, but others may finish within one moment of inspiration. . (limited entries). To get started PM the answer to me.
[/quote]

you say pm me the answer..., the answer of what? or should it be: just pm me and start the quest?

• Root Admin

[quote name='Orlando Gardiner' date='14 November 2009 - 04:21 PM' timestamp='1258215718' post='47445']
you say pm me the answer..., the answer of what? or should it be: just pm me and start the quest?
[/quote]

Read the quote you quoted :))

[quote name='Indyra' date='20 October 2009 - 07:49 PM' timestamp='1256068156' post='45304']
[b]To begin my quest you must first read my papers and find what I'm seeking.[/b]
[/quote]

Read her papers, Find the answer then pm her it to start the quest