The Never Ending Story

gremlin

The past few days I have been resting uneasily, I have had nightmares so terrifying that I have awoke from a deep sleep in cold sweats screaming in terror. Now this Quest is simple and easy I am looking for someone to write me a story that will once again bring me plesant dreams to my slumber once more.

The Dead Line for ALL stories is day 329 or the 26th of this month

Now for the rules of this quest:

1. The story must be atleast 1000 words long

2. the story must be a plesant one one that will bring even an innocent child plesant dreams in their slumber.

3. The story must be a fantasy that will make even an adults imagination respark.

Good luck to you all and may the best writer win.

Edited by gremlin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Due to Recent RL issues I had to speed up the judging process by a day. Anyways the winner of my Story contest is *drum rolls* Indyra. Congratulations Indyra. I also want to thank everyone ells that submitted A story for my contest, they were all interesting.
I have posted her story here, with her permission of course, for all to read. The story will also be posted in the next issue of the MDNP.

Also upon Indyras ok, as well as thoughs running the Lorerootian Festival, I will have Indyra read her story to everyone at Ravens Peace (or I may read it myself if RL keeps her from doing so and Indyra gives the ok). Thank you all again for participating that done so.

Edited by gremlin