Meeting

Kriskah Arcanu

Hello everybody.

There are a few market funds left and since I know there are a some people in the comunity who where allways interested in this particulary matter I am preparing a small meeting so we can discuss what to do with them. Weather if it is a market fair, a simple auction, or a bit more complex activity I would like to get a few more people involded.

Thank you for keeping in touch. :D

Regards,

K

[quote name='Rhaegar Targaryen' date='19 November 2009 - 12:26 PM' timestamp='1258655190' post='47897']
welcome back Kriskah Arcanu :D glad you've returned

btw, I will just let you know that a player called Shapeshifter is doing monopoly on items, and plans to make a market of his own, so you should contact him as well
[/quote]

Thank you Rhaegar.
Its good to know somebody has collected so many items for trading pourpuses. Im afraid I do not have the time right now to start collecting them, so I believe my effort will be focus on gathering people interested in commercial activities, items and creatures collectors, employers, artists... etc

When I left the item's market was not a very popular arena. Now that I have a bit more time to enter MD world I've seen many items have apeared, so hopely people who have shown interest in this project before might like to participate.
K

ps. Please inform people whom you believe could be interested in this project. I havent seen Shapeshifter, does he enter the forum?

Edited by Kriskah Arcanu

there are some new items, and a lot of "raw materials" made cause of Udgard

there is a good possibility Shapeshifter is an alt ( :P ), altough I dont know who's. In his papers he is stating you can contact Eigger if you want to trade (apparently he is his trading advisor)

[quote name='Udgard' date='20 November 2009 - 07:21 AM' timestamp='1258723262' post='47959']
The crafters will be glad to help with the market stuff (actually, I was wondering where you are and hoping you'll be showing up again soon). And there's still a bunch of unpublished raw materials as well xD
[/quote]

That's great! thanks Udgard.
Please tell me the best server time for you and the crafters so we can arrange a meeting.
If anybody else wants to be in it please do the same.

Regards,
K

• 1 month later...

I was thinking that maybe we should have another fair like the last one. Alot of interesting things happened and to make things even more interesting we could tweak things a bit and add our own special ordeals to it.