Just A Small Sugestion For The Years To Come

Sir_Kamil

Hi!

have you ever thought of, how... strange is the ritual set-up?

it would be more fun and playable if that setup would be more Graphical in stead of 100 clicks adn more text than pictures. and a Idea, save Temlpates (i hope i spell ok >.<) of rituals, so we dont have to make them in large ammounts...

this game has a lot of text which is GOOD, but it got to few pictures, grapical interaction, thats bad :<

now before ppl start flaming, its just a sugestion for next YEARS, yes YEARS, not RIGHT NOW in YEARS

templates of rituals is a nono, there is a reason why you have to remake them, the creatures "forget" the rituals, so you have to teach them it again

if i had more than 3 mins till i had to sign off, i'd use the search function to find the other threads about this....*cough*

[quote name='Grido' date='11 February 2010 - 06:17 AM' timestamp='1265887028' post='54275']
templates of rituals is a nono, there is a reason why you have to remake them, the creatures "forget" the rituals, so you have to teach them it again

if i had more than 3 mins till i had to sign off, i'd use the search function to find the other threads about this....*cough*
[/quote]
I kind of like the idea of a graphic interface, even if it doesn't affect gameplay. Rituals could be built by dragging and dropping creatures into certain slots and each ability and target could be given an icon for selection rather than a text dropbox. It would be a little more interactive and aesthetic.

[quote]I kind of like the idea of a graphic interface, even if it doesn't affect gameplay. Rituals could be built by dragging and dropping creatures into certain slots and each ability and target could be given an icon for selection rather than a text dropbox. It would be a little more interactive and aesthetic[/quote]

Yes, more Graphic, less black and white frames