The Seekers,

• Root Admin

The Seekers of Enlightenment are a small group of people that have banded together by their common goal, Knowledge.

While the group initially Began Researching angiens, It has since then progressed onto other such Subjects as the Shades and the Beginning.

Each Initiate chooses a research task to partake on, And through careful guidance they continue to learn about the subject their are fascinated in. Because of the diverse nature of each and everyone's research project a huge amount of knowledge has been accumulated during the time this guild has been active. As each researcher progresses and learns more about their field of expertise, we have shared information on other projects so they may gain an insight to what the other researchers are doing. Thus learning a lot of information on their subject and also many different truths about others.

Initially learning to learn will be difficult, the more you learn about your own subject, and add your knowledge to the pool, the more everyone in the group will learn and prosper.

Signed, Head of SoE
Chewett

• 4 months later...

I know I am not even close to being considered as a member but decided to research according to what you have stated The second aspect as to how the Angiens almost destroyed Marind Bell. This aspect is most intriguing to me as preserving Marind Bell is of utmost importance, I feel and probably most other Marind Bell citizens feel it is a very interesting and important subject to keep our land peaceful and safe from any harmful factors. Whether I become a member or not I am still a Marind Bell citizen and will help try to preserve peace and harmony within her gates.

Nukerextreme