Hi !

My name is Ciphas ( Adrian ) and I just joined MD and I wanted to say Hi ! to this comunity that looks very active and warm .

So far I like the game very much and in special I enjoy the original part of this game that is marking him apart from the big browser games list ...
I hope that in the future I can also help and to contribute to the game and comuniy .

Also I was happy to see it has a large Romanian player base ( you ques : i am from Romania ) !

See you in game !
Ciphas

Greetings and welcome Ciphas ^_^

I'm glad you are enjoying the realm, if you ever need help or assistance send me a message, or find me in game and i'd be happy to help :P

[quote name='Grido' date='26 May 2010 - 12:48 AM' timestamp='1274827698' post='60389']
Greetings and welcome Ciphas :)

I'm glad you are enjoying the realm, if you ever need help or assistance send me a message, or find me in game and i'd be happy to help :)
[/quote]

Thanks for the ofert Grindo but I wanted to warn you that I put a lot of questions and some of them are quite stupid ...but hey I am a new noob so I ques I have the right NO its my duty to ask stupid questions !!!

So what would be the first advice for a very new player that is enchanted by the game but fells very lost in its originality ?

stop wasting time on the forums and explore every corner of the map.
Once you know everything about every place you can go to, you can start wondering how to get to more places, and about quests, and about why some places are just the way they are... there's no coincidence in MD, everything that happens is part of a greater puzzle :)

[quote name='Mya Celestia' date='26 May 2010 - 08:42 PM' timestamp='1274924540' post='60434']
[color="#8b0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]Welcome to the realm! I hope you enjoy it here :)[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Welcome to MD. The only stupid question is the one not asked. Burns is correct in saying that you must read everything of importance on this forum, then if you have any questions, to ask. But you can bug me anytime. :P

[i][color="#2e8b57"]Mae govannen Mellon (well met friend)[/color][/i]

[i][color="#2e8b57"]I hope to see you around soon.  [/color][/i]

[i] [/i]

[i][color="#2e8b57"]p.s stay away from Burns...he's evil :P[/color][/i]