Prison Rebel Princ Rhaegar Quest

Blackwoodforest

[img]http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/1153/prisonrebel1.png[/img]

There goes out another quest of me.

As most you realized, something happend around Princ Rhaegar. He was imprisoned!

[b]Why? For what? How long?[/b]

[u]That´s up to you now ^_^ this is your quest part.[/u]

Write me [u]only[/u] via Forum PM(!) one day of his sight in prison. His emotion, his words, maybe his soliloquies or talks to other prisoners. Whatever!

I want you all to write honest and clear what he might think and do. [color="#FF0000"]IMPORTANT![/color] Whatever you will be writing, i promise here to you all, every entry will be kept anonymous to not include somebody into anything!. There is nothing behind it, no relationship to anything, just a quest related to MD happenings. Before blaming or else, please just simply ask me. Thanks

Outcome shall be a prison dairy!

Only one can win a prize, the most creative and jail fitting entry!!
I will not judge your content of entry, only the humor, writing style, poetry, images and so on.

If you enter a scribble what he might scratch into the walls there, feel free, this will be a great plus for your entry :D

Enjoy!!!

Timeframe is as long as Princ Rhaegar is in prison! ^^ so two weeks so far. Hurry folks!

Edited by Blackwoodforest

to add a question i got:

Do we automatically win if we say what he actually does and says in prison?

Answer:
NO you got it wrong, its is not about the truth or so. It is really only about a maybe funny, maybe serious prison dairy. If your write rubbish about anything it will be fine as long as it fits into a nice prison story. Creativity will be judged, not real happenings. If you want to bring up real happening, you might, but then your writerstyle shall be freaking cool!

[quote name='argos' date='10 June 2010 - 01:12 PM' timestamp='1276168367' post='61560']
What are the prizes??? :)):D
[/quote]

Always asking before a work is done, huh? ^_^ I will not fix it but I will make it worth, i promise. OK? If you know my quests at least a bit, you will be satisfied with this answer.

Another question was:

So ur telling us to write a story about a person we spent a day with, where he is in prision??? If so, do i have to know the guy who was imprisoned???

My answer:
No, he is in prison. Maybe you are there, maybe not. This is the only thing that I want to have as truth. Actually, the only persons in there are:

CrazyMike
Blackthorn
Fiju

You don´t have to know them/him (Rhaeger) in specific. It is about to get him maybe known and to get the realm known, what was happening, what is going on, but at least, to be creative! :))

PS: IF you have prison questions, why dont ask someone in there? :)

[quote name='Blackwoodforest' date='10 June 2010 - 02:29 AM' timestamp='1276154999' post='61544']
[b]I wanted it to be big without clicking on it![/b]
[/quote]

Upload to an image hosting site, (like imageshack.us) and link it here. That should do it.

Edited by apophys

[quote name='apophys' date='10 June 2010 - 03:04 PM' timestamp='1276175075' post='61565']
Upload to an image hosting site, (like imageshack.us) and link it here. That should do it.
[/quote]

Ha...dont you think I did not before! I remember UTOB, the Forum BB code does not allow most of it.

[quote name='Blackwoodforest' date='10 June 2010 - 02:42 PM' timestamp='1276173754' post='61563']
Always asking before a work is done, huh? ^_^ I will not fix it but I will make it worth, i promise.
[/quote]

It's just that when i didn't say what my prize was u commented on it and said that i have to...

anyway I'm defenately going to participate :)) even if the prize is an armour! (But that doesn't mean that u have to give me one when i win)

I just finished school, so I've got tons of free time!!!

any limit on number of words (hope there isn't :)))

[color=purple]There's a limit on consecutive posts, none. Merged - Grido[/color]

Edited by Grido

[quote name='argos' date='10 June 2010 - 07:44 PM' timestamp='1276191893' post='61579']
any limit on number of words (hope there isn't ^_^)
[/quote]

I am not a friend of counting words. Feel free to express yourself into an non counting words contest :))

[quote name='argos' date='11 June 2010 - 11:27 AM' timestamp='1276248438' post='61623']
does it have to be real, i mean you said be creative so i kinda made it umm... err... bah

can we write anything? as long as it's related to the prison?
[/quote]

Is my quest really that hard to understand? Please read it again carefully and you will get all you answers from the quest text.

• 3 weeks later...

[color="#FF0000"]Results will be announced soon, does any of the participants has a problem with being announced if they maybe won? PM me instantly![/color]

Mods - please close this topic - no more entries will be accepted. Thank you all