Recruitment Poster

Prince Marvolo

[center][size="7"][font="Arial Black"]Savelite Recruitment Poster
[/font][/size]

[IMG]http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu124/Siemonvdb/29b.gif[/IMG]

[size="6"][b][color="#FF0000"][font="Arial Black"]Welcome![/font][/color][/b][/size]

[size="5"][color="#FBB917][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Want to be a part of an ancient brotherhood? Want to become a part of the beautiful land of Loreroot and abide the king as a faithful citizen?[/font][/size][/color]

[size="6"][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][color="#FBB917][b]Join us in the Savelites Church![/b][/font][/size][/color]

[size="5"][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][color="#8B0000"]Prove to us your loyalty and love for the land for it is that what we value the most. And in return... you shall be rewarded.

Our sole aim is to help the needy and protect the land of Loreroot. Together, we shall work on different projects based on [b]YOUR[/b] original ideas to improve [b]OUR[/b] surroundings, to help our land prosper!We worship nature, devise rituals, and practice them. Help us devise new ones with your talents! Help us revive the noble spirit of Savelfuser![/color]
[/font][/size]

[color="#8B0000"][size="3"][b][i]I, Marvolo, await your responses eagerly. PM me in the game or in the forum with one of your ideas to help improve MD and you shall be accepted.[/i][/b][/size][/color]
[/center]

Some semantics:
[list]
[*]Our sole aim is to help the needy and protect the land of Loreroot - and worship Savel, of course :D
[*]We worship nature [b]and Savel[/b], devise rituals, and practice them
[*]Help us revive the noble spirit of Savelfuser! - he never technically died, so don't you followers kill him off :P
[/list]

[quote name='Udgard' date='29 June 2010 - 11:26 AM' timestamp='1277803566' post='62924']
Some semantics:
[list]
[*]Our sole aim is to help the needy and protect the land of Loreroot - and worship Savel, of course :D
[*]We worship nature [b]and Savel[/b], devise rituals, and practice them
[*]Help us revive the noble spirit of Savelfuser! - he never technically died, so don't you followers kill him off :P
[/list]
[/quote]

Of course, lol - we are the SAVELITES Church, it is pretty obvious that we worship Savel, not?

"Revive" is a figurative way of speaking, seeing his "Spirit" as the ideas behind the Church

---
[i]
OOC:

Also, I have to second Esmerelda.
Why negative repping this? If you are not agreeing with this, (How can you disagree with a recruitment call, anyways) then Tell It To Me Personally!
Repping really makes no sense here (same with + repping anyways)[/i]