Wtb Highly Tokened Gg/rein For Credits/cash/paypal

Totenkopf

Ok, so since i got a few offers for credits for my drachs in the other topic (http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/7544-wtst-tokened-drachs-sharptears-and-stuff), i'd be interested in buying the following for credits/cash/paypal:

Highly tokened GG drach - minimum claw 2/3, blooddrops, nice to have englightening, sunshine, onyx fangs, etc.
Highly tokened) Rein(s) - same

Please PM offers on forum or ingame.

for the Rusty2 - age 107 - tokens [blooddrop3] [blooddrop1] [kellethafire] [onyxfangs] [darkshield] [osirisbelt]

I offer :
- 1 angien in final form 311 age, tokened with [claw1],[blooddrop2],[emeraldglare] ,[enlightning]
+
- 1 knator war master with 757 age ,tokened with [blackdiamonds],[stardust],[claw1] ,[claw2].
+
-1 gold coin

we can negociate...

Edited by baiano

[quote name='baiano' date='20 July 2010 - 08:13 AM' timestamp='1279574007' post='64186']
for the Rusty2 - age 107 - tokens [blooddrop3] [blooddrop1] [kellethafire] [onyxfangs] [darkshield] [osirisbelt]

I offer :
- 1 angien in final form 311 age, tokened with [claw1],[blooddrop2],[emeraldglare] ,[enlightning]
+
- 1 knator war master with 757 age ,tokened with [blackdiamonds],[stardust],[claw1] ,[claw2].
+
-1 gold coin

we can negociate...
[/quote]
Firstly, Totenkopf is the one who wants to buy.
Secondly, he never mentioned Rustys.
Thirdly, he said PM him, not reply to topic.

I think you got the wrong topic here >.>

Edited by Kyphis the Bard