Sparring Grounds.

Curiose

yes Chewett they have good ideas as any person has, but you cant ask them certain things cause they are new, like you cant ask a 4th grade elementary school student to present his/her opinions about nuclear physics that you can use to modify the same. Of course, knowing their perspective on SG is more than welcome, but you cant use it as the only reason to do anything.
Yes MD is moving on, I never said it doesnt... Nor i said people are leaving cause MD has a flaw - it was just a responce to your sentence that certain people leave due to certain older players.

important note: english isnt my mother tongue and I use it, very often, in a manner that doesnt represent my thoughts clearly, or that can easily be taken out of context, please dont grudge me on that.

I think there is a missunderstanding here. Look I, and those I spoke with, thought that SG is abandoned and that it has no order (not that I am a fan of order, but SG was planned as far as I know as a project that has Orderly nature in it) so I (i cant speak about motives of others but I guess they are the same as mine) wanted to make starting location function in a way that I found easier, and correct those things I thought are needed to be corrected.
If the project is indeed still ongoing as it seems and people preffer its rules then ok, I would just like to give opportunity (or more opportunities)for new players to learn how to ˝survive the wilds˝ and not be repeled by mp5 so much (if they stay mp4, I guarantee 99% of them will get bored by MD and leave), even few announcements by anyone on the Marble Dale Park sign how SG is used as a newbie protection would do a lot of job hopefuly.

And I wasnt forcing anyone on anything, that was the whole point...

@Kafuuka

yes you are right, I expressed badly.
I am hardly rude to new players, if you talk with those players who talked with me (new ones) you would see that I am pretty open and helpful to everyone, the nature of this is different.

as long as it does its thing most of the time its cool, but some things need to be shown to newbies, at least those clickie edits on MDP sign. Agreed?

@Curiose

Thats exactly what I am talking about. it is fine but it gives some kind of illusion that gets shattered on mp5.
If we could do only that little to help them be prepared what they face on mp5, mentally, not in stats ^_^

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen