Savelites Church

Jazira

King Firsanthalas has agreed to let me try to restore or revive the Savelites Church. [s]I still need a few people, preferably four, to join the church.[/s]

I know, the Church has gone through more hands than it should have. Perhaps one day it will meet a pair of hands that won't pass the church along as though it were an old toy that had lost its luster.

But, whether the church is new or old, there are still some in the realm of MD who would like to see the Savelites revived and in good health. I am one of these people, though before I may not have been active with any of the Alliances or Guilds. I am writing here to see who else would like to see the Savelites restored and help me to do so.

I warn you now, however, that the Savelites Church will be under the rule of King Firs. He is the King of Loreroot, which is where the Alliance was born, and should remain. The Church will follow any and all rules set by Loreroot and its king, or any future ruler should he decide to step down. To be absolutely clear, if you wish to join the Church, you agree to be bound by the rules of the forest and its king. If there is a problem with this, then by all means, create a new church OUTSIDE the lands of Loreroot.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current List of Those Who Will Join :

Throm McLeod
Minotous
Keida
Crepuscular Azan

Edited by Jazira

As of this moment, there are two people helping me restore the Church and four who will join. There are also some who have said they would support me, even if they don't actually participate. Their support is very welcome and they have my thanks. =)

This may change, or things may be added on soon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Values : The church worships Life and Nature

Principle Influences : Cyclicity , Syntrophy

Purpose : To nurture any and all 'life' within the realm, not just Loreroot. We aim to help those who ask for it, and defend those who need it. We aim to reach out to the community and ensure the safety of the Lorerootian forest as well as plants found all over.

Goals:
1) To provide a safe experience for people to learn to fight and defend, not simply gain wins or losses.
2) To help, heal, and defend Loreroot, people from all over the realm, and all aspects of Nature throughout the realm.
3) Provide lessons and sermons regarding Life, Nature, and different aspects of fighting.

Organization :
1) Arch Bishop - The leader of the Savelites. Experience in all things, and brings matters of importance to the council for final decisions.
2) Bishops – the council members. They have experience in all related duties of the Church, and help the leader to decide matters of importance.
3) Paladins – Members who focus on the helping and teaching of the ways of fighting.
4) Clerics – Members who focus on the helping and healing of people, as well as tending to all the plants and forests
5) Initiates – Those who wish to join, but must yet prove themselves able to follow the rules of the King, Loreroot, and the Church.

All members and initiates will be required to give a sermons each month. The sermon will be based on their expertise, whether it be on Nature and Healing, or Fighting and Defending, or all aspects of the church for the Initiates. Bishops will provide a sermons that may regard all or only one aspect of the Church. Sermons, or teachings, may start being held only once a month, but once there are more members, it could be moved to twice a month.

Members are encouraged to learn self-defense and creature fighting techniques, but fighting (as in arguing or ‘loud’ disagreements) should be kept near to a minimum. Pride, bravery, or just the desire to fight and argue should be set aside when joining the Savelites. We are here to help others grow. Fight to defend others and yourself.

We worship Savelfuser, the Great Ghost and original founder of the Savelites Church. He was a great fighter and protector. He taught and healed, and was well respected as a whole. He had large amount of followers and worshippers during his time. We will always keep him in our memories and thoughts. He also led the Savelites to in an attempt to research and find missing artifacts within Loreroot.

Edited by Jazira

I'm Throm McLeod, of the clan McLeod. A Highlander. was named *knight* by Princ Rhaegar one day, and one week later was kicked by a second person for no reason... well I wish come back to the church, and try this way of the Paladin, that was my 1st target at all...

Thank you for your interest. We will ensure that no one will be kicked from the alliance unless it is for a good reason, and the person will be informed of that reason before they are kicked. (if it is approved by Firs)

[quote name='Jazira' timestamp='1283633087' post='67682']
King Firsanthalas has agreed to let me try to restore or revive the Savelites Church. I still need a few people, preferably four, to join the church.

I know, the Church has gone through more hands than it should have. Perhaps one day it will meet a pair of hands that won't pass the church along as though it were an old toy that had lost its luster.

But, whether the church is new or old, there are still some in the realm of MD who would like to see the Savelites revived and in good health. I am one of these people, though before I may not have been active with any of the Alliances or Guilds. I am writing here to see who else would like to see the Savelites restored and help me to do so.

I warn you now, however, that the Savelites Church will be under the rule of King Firs. He is the King of Loreroot, which is where the Alliance was born, and should remain. The Church will follow any and all rules set by Loreroot and its king, or any future ruler should he decide to step down. To be absolutely clear, if you wish to join the Church, you agree to be bound by the rules of the forest and its king. If there is a problem with this, then by all means, create a new church OUTSIDE the lands of Loreroot.
[/quote]

Hello Jazira. Just wanted to let you know that you have my support. I heal both humans and the forest creatures with the Light within. Always have. I might be able to confer with your clerics when it comes to healing. Send me a pm when you can so we can have a chat.