Make Time Transition For New Rules

Novato

Kafuuka:
"Here we have an interesting kind of paradox. Both ends of the spectrum - old players and players not yet enlisted - agree, yet the middle has opposite views. If this does not amuse you the slightest, [size="3"][b]then MD is just not for you.[/b][/size]
Also, read up on Sorites' paradox. It's fun; I'm using it against you, which is fun ... for me, sort off."

The only reason i still play this game is co's of this sentence which u used kafuka " then MD is just not for you " :)

Edited by Tipu

[quote name='Esmerelda' timestamp='1283897888' post='68001']
From what I've learnt, to train efficiently in mp5, one needs stats or ve or tokens or all the three.

I have none.
[/quote]

I find my stats and ve (59k, stats mostly from heads win) sufficient to train with (tokenless). Of course, always being out of VE is something to learn to live with.

Max angiens are very useful, even with only ~50k max vit. A high-combo rit, even without any personal ve (let alone a burst), will reliably beat up a lot of things in the low-mid mp5 range.

[quote]
Even drachorns and angiens need stats, ve or tokens to work efficiently.Considering the present situation, I'll be needing trees to raise my ve. To train trees, i'll be needing slots first. Ok.. So i finally sac a few of the creatures i've spent so much time training and get myself a few slots. Now i attack a few strong mp5s and lose. Why? OH Wait! I hardly have any stats to get wins on trees! Then it strikes my mind that i should attack weak or noob mp5s to train my trees. Where are they? In sanctuaries. How wonderful.
[/quote]

Fear of skilldamage.
But this has been stated already by others more eloquent than I. It sucks to be weak nowadays.

Skilldamage is causing a very different effect than originally intended; I expect Mur will do something about it eventually. Until a straw breaks the camel's back again. ;)