Some Doubts And Concern With Crt Transfer

dragonrider7

Hi,

I have started buying and selling creatures recently. As far as I know, when I buy a creature (say level 4) from someone, it will become level 3 with all its attributes except age to zero. Am I right?....... Recently I have bought a max bird from someone and I got it as an egg, which I can easily get from the recruiting area near Winds Santuary, ultimately I have lost 2SC just for an egg. So how the creature transfer serve the purpose? Suppose I want a max angien ( say for some reason I cant get 700 wins), now when I buy it....I get it as an egg, that will be disappointing. Is my understanding wrong?

-rider

I think this is not a spoiler, because at market already say many times:

[i][b]a creature will keep only 60% of his age, will drop to lvl 1 (not just lose 1 lvl), will lose all wins and xp, but will keep tokens.[/b][/i]

[color="#FF0000"][b]ps: a transfer is a way to get crits you normally cant take at your own, or buy one with already some good amount of age/tokens...[/b][/color]

Edited by Throm McLeod

• Root Admin

You didnt read what he was asking Throm.

i will post this for anyone else who is wondering.

trading creatures is a method for you to gain something that you may have not been able to get. For the angiens for example its that you might not have the requirements to purchase one.

The only stat that is kept is the age, and as throm said thats 60% of before transfer. Age is the hardest and easiest stat to attain because you cant make it go quicker. So normally people buy aged critures so that they can train a max level creature faster (elemental takes ages to train, if you want one quick buy one with age)

You cannot get max level crits from trades, but it is easier to train them because they will already have a lot of the age required.

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1286094395' post='69546']
You didnt read what he was asking Throm.

i will post this for anyone else who is wondering.

trading creatures is a method for you to gain something that you may have not been able to get. For the angiens for example its that you might not have the requirements to purchase one.

The only stat that is kept is the age, and as throm said thats 60% of before transfer. Age is the hardest and easiest stat to attain because you cant make it go quicker. So normally people buy aged critures so that they can train a max level creature faster (elemental takes ages to train, if you want one quick buy one with age)

You cannot get max level crits from trades, but it is easier to train them because they will already have a lot of the age required.
[/quote]
Since I have started trading creatures only now, I wasn't cared about trading rules, and my perception was described as in the first post.

Okay, let me take an example of Angien itself, you know what it takes for buying an Angien say 10K VE and 20K VP. Now for a player who has not met the requirements, he can buy Angien using coins, but again for evolving it you still require big amount of VE and VP and that means he has just wasted his coins and he still need to wait or do something crazy to improve his VE and VP. AGE alone aint gonna help and as per [b]my experience[/b] in the game the age helps only for Angien, Bird and my be Elem.

Its like trading Persian war horses to Arabia. Arabians are under the perception that the war horses are powerful and won many fights and after receiving them if they find those horses to be just (aged)Rookies, then whats the use?

Anyways if everybody agrees, I am ok! but just put my view of it. :excl:

-rider

Edited by dragonrider7

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1286100745' post='69549']
If you could trade across max level creatures then suddenly imagine a new mp3 gainined however many rusties and such?

its like it for a reason
[/quote]
ha ha!! got it.......my words came out as a result of sudden backfire, where I expected to receive a good level creature but I got an egg. Ah!! anyways.....will continue training...... Lets go my creatures :-)

-rider