Harp of Dreams

Sasha Lilias

ONE MILLION MONIES.

To clarify, I didn't mean that the "official" stance would be different, I mean't that the argument from the non-official people (ie, everyone who comments other than Mur, since the councils identity is secret) would treat it as though it was different :P

[quote name='Sasha Lilias' timestamp='1298108732' post='79053']
Firstly I started this topic to see if anyone WOULD be interested, not so that I may gain critisism.
Secondly I actually think what he said/did was very rude. Instead of coming to me personally to talk about it, he decided to post it in the public, therefor allowing others to "jump on the bandwagon" and start and argument! I mean look at this topic!
Finally it may be overreacting in your eyes, but you do not realise any of the personal conversations that we have had in the past, and how many times he has done this. Either way, my quest is now going to be ended(even though I have tried to put a lot of effort, time and money into this) and I shall refrain from speaking to anyone, seeing as whenever I do I am either over-reacting or completely wrong.

I am sorry to those that have started the quest..and if you feel you have been hard done by then please come and see me.

[color="#0000FF"]~Sasha~[/color] / [color="#FF0000"]-Mcvitie-[/color]
[/quote]

And do you think Chewett has not also gone to me in PM/Messenger to rip me a new one? That is Chewett. While here are times I absolutely want to blow his brains out for what he has said to me, I suck it up and not make a giant deal about it. I don't accuse him of ruining things, or being rude, but let's be honest, do you really think calling someone out on being "rude" and a general D**k head will fix things? Obviously not.

While you may be trying to do something good in the long run, the fact that you have a wall in your way, and you decide to scream at it and throw a tantrum does not work in the slightest. If you honestly want to get past the wall, ignore it, or smack it down in a progressive way. Deconstruction is the basis of reconstruction. That is, if you can understand what I mean.

Now, on a different fact:
Since it was brought up, and because the "abuse" of Yrth has been called into question, and the other topic I was wanting to use to discuss it got locked...

Personally, I do not see any abuse in using a wishpoint of which would not be used for himself but rather for Mya's item. While, I see Udgard's logic being put into play here... I don't see why Yrth would need any sort of 'bragging' right or spell to boost his character. I mean, for Christ's sake... he's King of GG. In MY eyes, I see it as him being constructive and giving a necessary item which was duly rewarded. It wasn't like he GAVE a WP for Mya simply for RPing, but an item of which could AID role playing and therefore her role.

Edited by Curiose

[quote name='Curiose' timestamp='1298183224' post='79096']
And do you think Chewett has not also gone to me in PM/Messenger to rip me a new one? That is Chewett. While here are times I absolutely want to blow his brains out for what he has said to me, I suck it up and not make a giant deal about it. I don't accuse him of ruining things, or being rude, but let's be honest, do you really think calling someone out on being "rude" and a general D**k head will fix things? Obviously not.

While you may be trying to do something good in the long run, the fact that you have a wall in your way, and you decide to scream at it and throw a tantrum does not work in the slightest. If you honestly want to get past the wall, ignore it, or smack it down in a progressive way. Deconstruction is the basis of reconstruction. That is, if you can understand what I mean.

Now, on a different fact:
Since it was brought up, and because the "abuse" of Yrth has been called into question, and the other topic I was wanting to use to discuss it got locked...

Personally, I do not see any abuse in using a wishpoint of which would not be used for himself but rather for Mya's item. While, I see Udgard's logic being put into play here... I don't see why Yrth would need any sort of 'bragging' right or spell to boost his character. I mean, for Christ's sake... he's King of GG. In MY eyes, I see it as him being constructive and giving a necessary item which was duly rewarded. It wasn't like he GAVE a WP for Mya simply for RPing, but an item of which could AID role playing and therefore her role.
[/quote]
I understand you completely, and I realise I may have dealt with it in a better way. The main fact is that I have had enough of him pulling out ALL my faults and flaws in PUBLIC comments, not in Private Messages(even when he does he pulls parts out to use against me.)It is ridiculous and I pity such a man that has so much time to point out others flaws before even looking at all of his...

As for the Yrth part..I don't have much to say apart from..it is WP abuse. Plain an simple. He awarded himself a WP for the creation of an item, does that mean I may do so also? I have had two punishments due to WP abuse, the first was plain and simple abuse, the second...well...people can judge.
Just because he is king does not mean that he has a plausible reason to every action. What he did was wrong...and he should know that...