Images
-
Petal Elucid I
Petal Elucid I
By Chewett ·
Winner of the auction will have this exclusivity for this creature for at least 60 days
-
tldWPhu.png
-
First Bug Achievement?
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Fallen Knight
-
Hello From Nhien!
thank you! i dont have a face yet. But i would like to role play an exiled knight from "my own land" of some sort...im shure ill chew it out once i start to know Magic Duel better
-
Hello From Nhien!
Hi! :] My friend told me about Magic Duel that this place has nice commiunity and good roleplay. I look forward to see this! to learn more and more now and then about magic duel. So..... Hi!