(Loreroot) Mirarx

[center]This is the Role i intend to use for my character, a Half-Dragon that can't control himself once he transforms, it's not done yet and i'll add more to it but until then here it is:[/center]

[center]I don't know if i ever knew my mother, nor my father...
The only memory i have is waking up in The Paper Cabin, nothing else...
I don't remember anything except my name, Mirarx.
Ever since i woke up in The Paper Cabin, i've been hearing a voice in my head that sounded... Omnipotent...
It said... I had an important fate...
My memory is full of blanks, where i don't remember what i did.
I don't remember ever fighting, i only remember waking up in front of a monster's corpse.
Until now, i've met a number of people that have been very kind to me, and helped me understand this strange world.
I joined Loreroot as a simple citizen for now, because if i didn't join a land, it would be hard to survive in this huge world.
I don't know where i take strength from to keep on going...
I still haven't found purpose in my life...
So i keep going... Looking for an objective...
[/center]

Edited by Mirarx

Yeah, umm, not to sound like a douche, but that is not a role. At least not a role in Loreroot or any other land. That's a backstory or concept, or call it what you will.
Please be careful about associating any 'role' with a land. If anyone intends to do that they should at least discuss it with the land leader first. There are strict rules about using names, titles or roles and Land Names all together.

[quote name='Firsanthalas' timestamp='1310929548' post='88170']
Yeah, umm, not to sound like a douche, but that is not a role. At least not a role in Loreroot or any other land. That's a backstory or concept, or call it what you will.
Please be careful about associating any 'role' with a land. If anyone intends to do that they should at least discuss it with the land leader first. There are strict rules about using names, titles or roles and Land Names all together.
[/quote]

Sorry, i just put Loreroot in there because my character is a citizen from Loreroot, i could delete it if you will. And it will be a Role when i'm done, i'm still in the process of creation, tough i posted it here already.

That's fine. I just have to be a bit hardline with regards to the use of the Land name or any association with it for a player name, or role or whatever. It is possible to have a role that involves a land, but you would need to get approval for that first and it would generally require you to work at it first.