Seeking to buy a usable item

Maebius

Just a general statement of interest here.
I am wondering what sorts of "usable" items are out there, and on the slight chance that some may be for sale, I may be interested in buying.

Clarification: Usable = tagged as code-able, not in terms of "tools" used to process resources and things.
Though if others want to sell a tool with a 'use' instead, I'm still open to that interpretation as well, depending on prices.

Also, regular boring old unused items can can also be offered, and will be considered for purchase.

Prices are of course negotiable, and may in fact be out of my range, but I won't know until you offer.
Lets see what folks may have to trade!

Edited by Maebius

For your information, there are two kinds of "usable items" out there, those that simply has the tag "usable" can be coded (which requires quite a bit of WP to unlock), and once coded they can be used as per their coding, but otherwise don't really have a real "use". Other objects like consumables and tools might not have the tag usable, but actually have a tangible "use".

Thanks. Clarification added above and as above, so below. :cool:
Usable = code-able, not "tools". Though if others want to sell a tool with a 'use' instead, I'm still open to that interpretation as well, depending on prices.

Unusable "regular" items will also be considered.

Edited by Maebius

I have a Matchbox and a Cigar. but since you're the one buying and not making an offer I'll sell them for you for 30 GCs each. If you find that unfair, make an offer and maybe you'll get to be a customer :))

Thanks Master, while I enjoy the periodic "contact buzz" from your Nightshade, I am not much of a smoker, nor arsonist, so not quite interested in those two items at this time. If the item was something different, I'd try to get that sort of payment though, so thank you for your estimate of the pricing I may have to pay.

Any other offers out there, usable or not?