Top lists work

BFH

I'll be working with top lists (the sites that appears in Free Credits) during this week.

If anyone see any changes regarding them, some links disappear or some appear or internal changes in md area on those sites, Don't report, it's me working with them.

~BFH

Not sure if this is related to your work, but one of the sites (topmmorpglist) is reported as possibly containing gad stuff by Google Chrome).

Cheers.

[quote]Avertissement : Un problème a été détecté sur cette page.
[b]www.topmmorpglist.net[/b] fournit du contenu provenant de [b]matrixmt2.cwsurf.de[/b], un site connu pour distribuer des logiciels malveillants. Votre ordinateur pourrait être infecté par un virus si vous consultez ce site.[/quote]
(Basically saying the site contains stuff from matrixmt2.cwsurf.de that is reported as possibly containing viruses)

[quote name='Passant the Weak' timestamp='1312738569' post='89734']
Not sure if this is related to your work, but one of the sites (topmmorpglist) is reported as possibly containing gad stuff by Google Chrome).
[/quote]

Same here. It worked properly two days ago, and I've got this warning today with Chrome. It happens after entering the captcha, when being redirected to the main page of the website.

Ok for this I won't send them the email now, but in a week if it still happens.

Toplists have contents from many pages and they usually delete any malicious contents fast. When google scans the site and finds any content or link to a page with any kind of malicious code you see that warning. Probably the admin of the page notice it fast and removes it.

I used 3 services to scan the site and check if it's safe.

All services says that the site is totally safe and contains no malicious code. The warning should appear until google rescan the site again and shouldn't be for more than a week.

I uploaded the results. Just press in chrome [b]proceed anyway.[/b]

Edited by BFH