Free Credits Can Be accessed by alts

Free Credits Can Be accessed by alts with different IP addresses.

I thought this was banned. But it seems I can still vote with my main account and with my alts if I use a different IP addresses. Isn't the alt checker doing the IP check as well ?
So is this a BUG, or it's allowed ?
Or is it possible it can't be restrictioned by the alt checker ?

I know they count because they're accessed from a different IP address , BUT as the announcement says , Daily Free Credits votes aren't supposed to be accessed by only ONE account per day. But If you use different IP Addresses you can do it on all your alts.

Is that allowed ?
I mean , yeah, it does benefit MD to get more votes. But isn't this restriction being imposed because it has something to do with alt abuse ?

As far as my understanding goes, the restriction was put simply because most of the sites don't count multiple votes from the same IP. Mur has stated before that credits earned from free credits are count as earned; that is, they are count exactly the same as purchased credits because people worked for it. If the alt votes don't count then people didn't really work for it, but if the votes do count, then there should really be no problem. That's how I take it, anyways.

[quote name='Udgard' timestamp='1314242946' post='90698']
As far as my understanding goes, the restriction was put simply because most of the sites don't count multiple votes from the same IP. Mur has stated before that credits earned from free credits are count as earned; that is, they are count exactly the same as purchased credits because people worked for it. If the alt votes don't count then people didn't really work for it, but if the votes do count, then there should really be no problem. That's how I take it, anyways.
[/quote]

and? as I said you can do it, BUT at your [color=#ff0000]OWN[/color] risk. It's very close to alt abuse (one of the reasons to put the restriction) and can lead to it, for that it's why it might have consequences. In other words if something happens to you and to your alts, well then don't complain. If nothing happens then be happy.

[quote name='BFH' timestamp='1314264867' post='90717']

and? as I said you can do it, BUT at your [color=#ff0000]OWN[/color] risk. It's very close to alt abuse (one of the reasons to put the restriction) and can lead to it, for that it's why it might have consequences. In other words if something happens to you and to your alts, well then don't complain. If nothing happens then be happy.
[/quote]
And.. nothing.
I'm simply stating my point of view.