Bullying Coalition

Sephirah Caelum

Answering the hot topic of the weekend and maybe of the week, I would like to share my words and also answering everything I read since the end of the past year:

I thanks Curry about the scientific information provided on the day of Blind Justice, not the information per se but with what she gave me I was albe to inform better about this new issue on social life: cyber bullying. I also thanks to Awiiya on his post into this topic,

[quote name='awiiya' timestamp='1319819876' post='94778']
Form a coalition in game that actively works against harassment.

Organizing is a lot more productive than this sort of blase complaining. I've seen enough of it. Please do something.

Awi

[/quote]

That been said and without futher explanations, I'm inviting myself of said coalition if one is already being formed. And if not I'm building one, and for that one I wish to receive the help of a real life teacher and/or social service professional and/or mental health professional. I would also like to have the help of anyone wishing to apply, (will have a maximum of participants, but I don't know how many for now)

Regards
MVBL

Edit: [color=#ff0000][size=5][b]I would apreciate not to answer this topic but send me a Forum PM.[/b][/size][/color]

Edited by Sephirah Caelum