A little fire to spark things up a little

Raven

A little chatting today in the park brought up an idea what we could do some sort of an event and make a bonfire or something simmilar. Using branches and other resources like it. We would use heat to fire it up and maintain it or so.

I'm putting it out here so that people can put their ideas to it and to see how many would actually be willing to participate and contribute. And all the details will be worked out (location, date, any additional events etc) with the help of everyone I hope.

[quote name='Soothing Sands' timestamp='1321129639' post='95697']
And if there are any contests during them, i would also give some prizes, maybe? Mostly for newer players, i guess.
[/quote]
I can throw in a few wishpoints for those that would organise contests so they can give as rewards or as a reward for them in creating a good event along with it.

I'm willing to donate heat to get the fire started and silver for any contests. Also I would love to make a trip into the Tribunal to get some drinks.

Also I think it would be nice to have a fire during the winter solstice.