[No Mans Land (?)] Cagg

Caggie

Alright, I'm gonna ask you guys for a bit of help here. (or a lot, whichever works)
I have a good Idea of what my character is like, but I have no Idea what to do about a role or where his citizenship should lie.
That's where YOU come in.
Below, I have included a short introduction to my character in game. Based off of that, I was hoping for some ideas about any possible role, and which land would best suit him for citizenship.
Thank you ahead of time for any help!!! :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well hi there! My name is Cagg! :D
Of course, youuuu probably knows me as... well... Cagg! :D
I can already tell just by looking at you that we're gonna be bestest best friends!!
Now that we're friends, we can do fun stuffs together!
And, and, and, if any mean peoples were ever around I could... beat 'em up for you! ...or somethin'...
*He stops.* Hey! I see that look! Don't you underestimate me just because I'm small!!
I might only be a couple of feet tall, but I'm made out of some special stuff! ...Literally!
See? *He pokes himself in the belly. The grey gell that makes up his entire body gives way to his touch rather easilly, caving in around his finger*
My skin isn't like your skin. When I want to be, I can be strong as an ox! *He bends over and picks up a large boulder with ease.*
And I can be as hard as diamond! *He raises his arm and large sharp crystals seem to form all around it until the entire arm is one jagged mass. It seems take on a slight blue sheen as he lunges it straight through the boulder, tearing through it like tissue paper, leaving nothing but a pile of rubble behind.*
OOOH! *His arm quickly turns back to normal and he runs straight for some of the larger pieces of rubble, puttung them in his mouth and swallowing them whole. The rocks are bigger than he is, yet he has no trouble eating them, and he doesn't seem to have increased in size.*
Sorry about that, hehe. I kinda have this... problem.
You see, sometimes, when I see things that interest me, I just cant help but to... well... you know... eat them.
But look look! It never really goes anywhere, see? *He spits out a entire refrigerator, several times larger than he is.*
Whatever I eat, I can just spit back out later If I needs it! *He opens the fridge and takes out a large pie, which he swallows whole. He then spits up a garbage can and thoughtfully throws the pie tin away before eating the entire fridge back up.*
No no no, don't worry, I don't eat peoples. Wellllllll... there WAS this one time... but he was totally fine when I spit him back out. He hardly has to take any medication anymore, and the doctor said he's finally starting to talk again!
But that doesn't matter now. All that matters now is that I have my new bestest friend! YOU!
Now, lets go do some fun stuffs together! *He begins to run gleefully, leaving small metallic grey puddles behind with each step.*
*He stops and turns to face you* Come on! There's so much to do out there! *He opens the door and beckons you to follow him outside.*

[quote name='Tipu' timestamp='1325124215' post='98982']
Hey Dude join the Elite Group called FUGITIVES
its is the most bad@$$ group in MD

We lie We steal We cheat. Yes we follow only one rule and thats NO RULE hehe.
[/quote]

You Eddie Guerrero fan he he......
I lie I cheat I steal.....here you go
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUHIm-besFw&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUHIm-besFw&feature=related[/url]

-rider

Joining a land should not be rushed, of course. Read the signs in front of each gate, talk to their citizens, browse the forums, ect. Lands are based more on how you THINK more than how you ACT (I think). You will have friends no matter what you decide.

The fugitives, however, are based only on how you act :D

Getting to the MDA is a bit slow now, for newer folks, even with a burst of speed, sue to the gate's AP requirements...
But there's plenty to explore in other areas. Have fun!
I will agree, Lands seem like the sort of thing to ponder fully, before jumping in. With no monarchs, joining an Alliance is the most efficient way of gaining citizenship now, but you'll have to wait until MindPower 4 to consider that.
Patience.... :D