Legal Basis of GG

Metal Bunny

1: The article
2: Argumentation (Points below will flow from this point naturally).
3: Intended effect
4: Examples
5: Implications and consequences

[b]1) [/b]Article 9: The state and its branches will hold the difference in value of the sovereignty of territory and of individuals to be standard in practice and shall thusly only hold the rules of the land and territory itself, applicable only to the possibility of the enforcement of those rules in GG territory.

[b]2)[/b] Argumentation:
Basically, what above meant, is that GG won't do stuff or try and pass laws, which are not even physically possible to enforce, nor pass laws that change the status quo between the different factions and alliances/guild in GG.

Logical, yes. But it's also important to have this in writing. It basically means that if a law is passed that says that we.. I don't know, turn all our citizens' creatures into puppet socks, then the law still stands, but the government won't have to pursue it (meaning, lobbying Mur or whatever).
It also means that, more importantly, laws that change the relation between guild/alliances and how they operate with each other, or with the state, will not be allowed.
It is to ensure the stability between the factions and the government and its people.

[b]3) [/b]Intended effect:
It's a control mechanism to make sure that the government, while still doing what the people want, won't actually impose its' authority on the different factions within GG, in the form of some kind of indentured servitude.

[b]4) [/b]Examples:
Basically, no one faction can become more important than the other in a legislative means.
A law passed specifically for the MRfraternity, cannot be enforced for the GG alliance.

[b]5)[/b] Implications & Consequences:
Uh.. above?

1: The article
2: Argumentation (Points below will flow from this point naturally).
3: Intended effect
4: Examples
5: Implications and consequences

[b]1) [/b]Article 10: The state shall perform in duty only according to the people's will, based on their reasoning, not on their attributes nor personal attachments.

[b]2)[/b] Argumentation:
It's basically secularism. No emotional pleas, no religious views, no opinionated perspectives will be allowed to enter legislation.
I.. don't feel like arguing this, but lets just say that it is to uphold stability and that personal views should remain respected, but not enforced, as the moment you enforce them, you may encounter a clash between two opinions or views and that the branches of government themselves may become biased because of this.

At most, the essence of rational argumentation within those pleas or views will be considered, or their moral and ethical implications.

[b]3) [/b]Intended effect:
No stupid laws such as; we must worship a certain Bunny, or that homosexuality must be punished.

[b]4) [/b]Examples:
See above..

[b]5)[/b] Implications & Consequences:
I may as well post [b]5)[/b] and [b]4)[/b], huh?

• Root Admin

If there is no king, and no one offically in charge of the whole of GG, Do the other leaders agree with what you are doing?

Also, if you indeed want some "legal work" im sure shadow would like help on the MD Rules

No one has agreed with me yet.
I don't think I said somewhere that I would unilaterally impose this right? As if I even had the power :P

And if Shadow wants to help, sure :D
I mean, that is the point of this forum right? Collaborate, help each other, useful debates, etc?

I welcome everyone to help out, because I already realized that there are mighty clashes and redundant overlaps between the articles and that there may be something fundamental that I may have missed, after all, I am an international economist, not a constitutional lawyer :P

Also, anybody have any idea on how to post this for all GG citizens in the form of a referendum (when we have a polished constitution), in the forum?

• 1 year later...