Modify "Free MD Shop Credits" page To ease voting

Tom Pouce

Subject: Modify "Free MD Shop Credits" page To ease voting

Problem:
one forget at what time he last voted, so may forget to look if he can, and not vote that day

Solution:
since the game remember when you last vote to reset links each 24 hrs, it would be easy to have either a message stating you last voted at 10PM or links will be enable in 5 hrs ... for exemple

one just having a look , can then make a mental note, i need to get voting at ...

Advantage for MD:

making easier to vote for the players, may improve the number of vote cast

• Root Admin

ideally each link would be catagorized as to how the vote regenerates, because some of them are you wait 24 hours, and others (if i remember) activate once a "day" meaning you could wait 2 hours into the new "day" and vote again. Displaying details such as when you can vote next would aid this.

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1333786753' post='108429']
ideally each link would be catagorized as to how the vote regenerates, because some of them are you wait 24 hours, and others (if i remember) activate once a "day" meaning you could wait 2 hours into the new "day" and vote again. Displaying details such as when you can vote next would aid this.
[/quote]

Actually, toplists have different regeneration intervals. meaning that in some you can vote every 6 hours, in other every 12, and finally in others 24.

that is to be fixed in md

• 3 months later...