Trophy Heads stats idea

darknessado

its very very bad idea Trophy Heads stats idea. i dont want to see who is where and i dont want to be seen too. pls mur ( project leader) delete Trophy Heads stats link. its senseless. i know its the test but we can do this contest without Trophy Heads stats link better. pls consider it

but then if someting tradgic (hopefully this will neverhappen)like the person got seriously ill or had to go some where were they couldnt use a computer. Its going to be a bit harsh givign them a penalty for reasons like this

• 2 months later...

I am replying to this for the simple reason that even though the contest is over this could be implemented next round

and i am gonna win next round

lol hopefully at mp4 cause at mp5 i need about 8mil creature xp to stand a chance

but having the link gives everyone who is not in the lead a chance to be in the lead it helps out so much and even though you are in the lead there is always logging out and hiding in uncharted places so that is fair

and for other purposes it helps identify who has heads too and helps out those in the top spot aswell by letting know who has heads and how to find them

Yeah, it serves the same purpose as giving head-owners handicaps on their skills. It's really fun trying to chase people down and I had no problem with it although I was in the leaderboard for the majority of the contest.

I don't see the downside of it? Also, it would be bad to give players a penalty for inactivity.. I mean, if no one can get ahead of someone who is inactive in the first place, then something is seriously wrong or that player deserves all of his/her points.

i am not guessing your age but you are very intelligent is all i was saying definately about the game is what i meant

you could be 10 for all i know but i am guessing you are nto by the way you speak in forums

• 2 months later...