Welcome! How to use Community Garden Logs sub-forum

Rumi

Welcome everyone to the Community Garden Logs.

This is the place for garden plotholders to record garden roleplay. As the Community Garden project develops, we will be incorporating a variety of ways you can interact with your garden and get feedback from your garden to support your roleplay. [b]Right now the most important thing you can do to support your garden experience is to take logs of your garden roleplay and post them in this sub-forum.[/b]

Each gardener should make a topic for your own garden. This also goes for gardeners who do not use the forum and have arranged for someone else to take their logs. You will each have your own garden plot and the log is a record of what goes on in that plot. When two or more gardeners work or interact together in the Community Garden, each gardener should add the events to their log.

Please use the following format for your Garden Logs:

Topic Title:
[Playername]'s Garden

Each day's log belongs in it's own post. Please Begin each post with the MD date. If you like, you can also include a brief description of the log above the date.

[b]Day 204, Year 7[/b]
:[i] Rumi opens his eyes.[/i]
:[i] Rumi ...[/i]

Sometimes you will record logs to support your garden RP that do not take place at Meeting of the Roads. Underneath the MD date, please include the location data for each scene logged, including the Community Garden.

[b]Day 195, Year 7[/b]
1_-4x-3_1
: [i]Rumi opens his eyes.[/i]
: [i]Rumi ...[/i]

1_-2x1_1
: [i]Rumi returns[/i]
: [i]Rumi [/i][i]...[/i]

If you wish to condense your log, please use the following format (use brackets where I have used parentheses):

(log=Day 204, Year 7)
(/log)

[log=Day 204, Year 7]
[/log]

OR

[b]Day 195, Year 7[/b]
(log=1_-4x-3_1)
: [i]Rumi opens his eyes[/i]
(/log)

(log=1_-2x1_1)
(/log)

[b]Day 195, Year 7[/b]
[log=1_-4x-3_1]
: [i]Rumi opens his eyes[/i]
[/log]

[log=1_-2x1_1]
[/log]

There will be one pinned log for the community garden in general. This can be used by anyone who wishes to log community garden roleplay. This should be used for work in garden areas other than the leased plots. An example of this would be the pumpkin patch that was planted a few weeks ago and is being tended by the community at large. When we construct the toolshed (Yes, soon!) the log of the events will be recorded there. This thread may possibly merge with the 'Community Garden Construction Progress' thread for simplicity.

Thanks to everyone participating. My apologies to everyone not participating for filling your forum 'New Content' with garden RP logs. We may eventually develop other methods for keeping track of the garden.

Happy Gardening!

Edited by Rumi