Christmas Scavenger Hunt

Kyphis the Bard

This Christmas event is an image based scavenger hunt. It will run all the way until the end of the last day.

On top of sponsored prizes, the [u][b]First[/b][/u] person to identify all MD images will receive a Wishpoint!
Additionally, the First person to tell me what the equation for Sequence A is and what I changed to get Sequence B gets a Gold Coin ^_^

[size=5][b]Head Start is Over![/b][/size]
To Begin, go [url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/questnk.png/"]Here[/url].
Find as many of the 100 images as you can, and remember, this is a race!
This quest will continue for as long as it takes someone to find all 100 and win the wishpoint, even after the christmas festival.

[u][b]HINT[/b][/u]: Not all the images are avatars. Most are, but quite a fair portion are not.

Because people can store images in vaults, some (or maybe even all, who knows) of the images may be in vaults. How you find out where they are is upto you, you just need to identify the image, not its location, for it to count.

Also, if you use alts you will be disqualified ^_^

[quote="Bonus Puzzle"]
Sequence A: 0 1 4 9 6 5 6 9 4 1 0 1 4 9 6 5 6 9 4 1 0 1 4 9 6 5

Sequence B: 0 0 0 0 1 2 3 4 6 8 0 2 4 6 9 2 5 8 2 6 0 4 8 2 7 2

To get sequence B I started with Sequence A and changed only one piece of information. Both sequences have been expressed to 26 positions. PM me the equation for Sequence A and tell me what I changed to get Sequence B. First person wins a Gold Coin![/quote]

Edited by Kyphis the Bard

• 2 weeks later...

The christmas contest portion may end on the 29th (today) but the quest will continue running until someone solves all 100 images.

If you want to get a prize for christmas from the contest, make sure to send me a list of all the images you have identified before the end of today. This can be via forum or ingame.

Sending me your results up until now does not mean you can't continue to try for the wishpoint! Make sure you send me your results thus far if you want a christmas prize!

• 1 month later...

As it is now February, It is time once again that those doing my quest can send me a list of who they have identified and I will tell them how many (but not which) they have correct.

Please PM me ingame or on the forum with your list of identified images and some way for me to identify which ones you are referring to ;)