Understanding the mind of Change - Results

Change

This week went by so fast that I forgot that it's already been more than a week!

Several of you had quite good answers. Awiiya's was my favourite as a whole, in second being No one. Yes, this represented a major change in mentality for me. I have always viewed odd numbers to be unstable and individual, with even numbers being safe, and nice, and paired (not nearly fully what I think, but it's some of it). Thus, I shunned odd numbers, even though I embraced individuality.

Feel free to talk to me about this in game and in pms.

-)(- Ackshan, I also liked your answer, but there is one major thing wrong with it. There are five days in a week. They are Sweetmorn, Boomtime, Pungenday, Prickle-Prickle and Setting Orange. There are also five seasons. Everyone knows this! -)(- ;)

No one will get two heat stones because Awiiya will be getting three (see what I did there?). But seriously, both No one and Awiiya will receive heat stones.

Thank you everyone who participated! I'm definitely going to do more of these. :wub:

Edited by Change