Custom Drawings / Avatar Requests

Lazarus

This is merely a hybrid of update and a little rant.

Due to the events that has happened to my old, and now, a recent transaction such as non-payment and non redeeming of my service from three players, I will be raising the price starting[color=#b22222] February 1st[/color] of this year to keep it from the wrong hands such as the ones that I have mentioned. It has happened on multiple occasions now.

I am conducting a business here to raise funds on my upcoming quest this year, it will be my first one and I am looking for it to be a massive hit, but to accomplish this, [color=#ff0000]I expect to be paid for my service[/color].

Now, I understand if the timing isn't right sometimes, but atleast send me a lousy message via forum or in-game as I am active 24 hours even if I am at work to let me know the next step. Do not tell me your excuses as I gave all of you three (you know very well who you are) a deadline of sending me a notification about the payment. I made an affordable price for the majority of the players to get a hold of, but since it is being taken advantage of, I had a change of heart. I will increase the price from:

[color=#daa520][b]2 Gold Coins[/b][/color] - to - [b][color=#daa520]4 Gold Coins[/color][/b]
[b][color=#b22222]$15 Credits[/color][/b] - to - [b][color=#b22222]$40 Credits[/color][/b]

And this time, [color=#b22222]payment first before I surrender to your demands[/color]. I do hope you all understand. It is my time that I am sacrificing here, I spend 2-3 hours of work for one_single_artwork, add to that the time I spend for changes / remodifications / waiting / re-doing of the artworks.

I will let go of those incidents and will bury it as a part of my past, as I understand I have a very bad reputation from my time before and I will count it as my own personal karma, but know this, the next time this happens, not only will the MD court be involved, I will also have you be a subject of my own "personal involvement."

And by the way, don't bother to ask for my services if you won't use your avatar in game, it just breaks my heart knowing that I spent my time on it, just to find out that you won't use it anyways. It's just saddening.

That is all I have to share, my rantings and update ends now. Thank you for reading and for understanding.
And ofcourse, happy duelling to all.

[EDIT: This has absolutely nothing to do with the bidders, this is about a specific person not responding to my messages after I've done the artworks and not redeem it, the same happened to the other but in this case he got it, just didn't hear from him since. [color=#ff0000][b]This can now be locked[/b][/color].]

Edited by Lazarus

[quote name='Lazarus' timestamp='1358079801' post='130359']

And by the way, don't bother to ask for my services if you won't use your avatar in game, it just breaks my heart knowing that I spent my time on it, just to find out that you won't use it anyways. It's just saddening.

[/quote]

This what you said is really true....you feel motivated only when you find your artwork in use and knowing that it helped someone...you know when I started drawing avys...I submitted a lot into the store....and everyday...I go to places and click on player names to see if someone has chosen my picture.....well there wasn't any at the first place..and then I realized that i need to improve the quality and slowly I saw atleast few of the friends started using it ...and yeah that's my motivation....

And when I read your post...i felt angry first, why asking for price...for the drawings...its just our passion.....after reading the whole...i realized that you have a reason for this.....and thumbs for the big quest you are coming up.....and i.....AM......Happy :)

-rider