Treasury link removed Ann 2519

Chewett

• Root Admin

Note: This is talking about an older feature called the Treasury. This is different from the TK treasury and drachorns lair.

The treasury allowed you to donate credits to a specific faction. At present there are only 3 factions you could donate credits to, the LHO's, the now defunct artesians guild and the Golden Globe Gazette.

There is currently no system in place to get these credits back or distribute them, but that can be implemented later.

Does anyone see a possible use for them? have ideas why they might be useful? complain that they used the feature?

Since there were numerous people donating credits, I think they (at least those donated ones, we don't have to maintain the link for further donations) should be used as was planned in the general picture.

So, credits given to LHOs for example, use them as pay, or for sponsorship of some LHO-glorifying event.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Rhaegar Targaryen' timestamp='1363988983' post='134301']
Since there were numerous people donating credits, I think they (at least those donated ones, we don't have to maintain the link for further donations) should be used as was planned in the general picture.

So, credits given to LHOs for example, use them as pay, or for sponsorship of some LHO-glorifying event.
[/quote]

agreed on that front, i was in discussion with grido on that point a couple months ago

I was basically told if I wanted to give the LHO the credits then just to request they be given them and they wouldn't be lowered in the "account" because there wasn't a way in place to actually transfer the credits from the treasury to players. So the idea from my end was precisely that, to directly reward the LHO with the funds in the treasury.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Grido' timestamp='1364078043' post='134348']
I was basically told if I wanted to give the LHO the credits then just to request they be given them and they wouldn't be lowered in the "account" because there wasn't a way in place to actually transfer the credits from the treasury to players. So the idea from my end was precisely that, to directly reward the LHO with the funds in the treasury.
[/quote]

That was Mur though no?

You don't have to use the actual donations.
Those donations were 'sucked out' of players, so they were used, they are gone. Just make a log on how much 'imaginary' credits you give to LHOs, and when you hit the total sum equal of the donations, you stop giving out credits. Make it public and transparent, of course though.

So that issue is easily avoided.

• Root Admin

Anything is possible, If we can put credits in, we can take them out. You just need to be crafty.

If there any Others thoughts where the others should go? Perhaps a fund it help those creating art for items pay for the item uploads?