MacBook on the fritz

My computer went haywire today and will likely be out of commission forever. Until I purchase a new laptop, I'll be mostly unavailable. I can easily access the forum on my phone, but I will not really be available in game...not that I have been particularly present in game recently anyway...but I'll be gone until I find a replacement.

Keep up with your community garden plots and grow your own contest. Darkraptor, looking good.

Take care all!

Rumi [color=#ff0000]i still did not get my prize ...[/color]
(remember that quest [b]necrovion scarecrow, add to make drawing, research necrovion, companion planting ... and so forth ??)[/b]
Community Garden Scarecrow Contest Posted[color=#ff0000] 05 July 2012[/color] - 11:20 AM
Community Garden Scarecrow Contest Results Posted [color=#ff0000]07 February 2013[/color] - 10:37 PM

pls try to give it to me before your computer go up in flame

ill try to idle in wind sanctury as much as possible, that way give me the prize (lot of golds to compensate as 2e prise not having won the wish point ... (bad judging))

not fun to not get it yet ....

if you cant , make it that one other leader of that garden thing give me my prize |||

Edited by Tom Pouce