MagicDuel Aniversary

Tom Pouce

I am confuse

there was that annoncements:

Ann. 2525 - [2013-04-02 14:30:27 - Stage 11]
Birthday Questing - Have you got your Questmakers Pass?
During the MD birthday we would like you to run your own quests. The difference from normal is that we want them to fit certain criteria. All questmakers who want to make a quest for the MD Birthday need to contact council to inform them they will be making one. Once we have received this we shall add you to the list of questmakers. Quests should be fun, inventive and shouldn't take over a week to finish. We ask that you do not state you are sponsoring any rewards for the quests and do not announce the winners until we tell you can. This is because our rewards will be given out based on a wide range of criteria and want to ensure fairness across the board. You are free to give rewards for the results but we do not want you to state them before hand. For the majority of quests, assume that 1st, 2nd, 3rd position will be given rewards by us.

All quests that players participate in will be judged by the new quest voting system, this will give us and the Treasure Keepers an idea of how fun the quest was. Quest makers will receive rewards based on how fun, interesting, difficult the quest was. These are not the only criteria, but if lots of people loved your quest you are likely to get a nice reward.

All questers that participate in quests will get points based on how many they complete. These points will be scaled based on a number of undisclosed factors. Quest rewards shall be based on a large amount of categories for competing quests, not just on number. All questers that win a quest will get some form of reward so it is not just for the person who finishes the most.

If you want to apply for a questmaker pass so that your quest is counted in competition contact council with
Playername
Quest name
Approximate quest difficulty (easy, medium, hard)
Approximate quest time (short <30 minutes, medium <3 hours, long day+)

Quests should be run during the MD birthday and should end during or just after the event. This will allow us to promptly announce the winners and rewards.

--------

i have mail concil 2 quest suggestion i would maque, no news of that and

to day is

April 14: The Day of Tradition
MagicDuel Aniversary

Magic Duel’s Birthday!

-----------------

so what ? is there some festivities?

and what about questing like the annoncement?

Something I criticized council whenever I can is the fact that they many times forget to confirm they received emails.

[color="#CCCCCC"]Ann. 2529 - [2013-04-14 01:01:34 - Stage 11][/color]
[b]MD 8th BIRTHDAY![/b]
Today is MD's 8th birthday. During the 8 days of festivities there will be a number of quests being run, for all MD Council sponsored quests rewards will be given out for these at the end of the festival.
If you are running a quest and have not contacted the council please email them with the the details as stated in the previous announcement.

--

Guessing from this I understand that all proposals are approved?

Concil plz precise

i just make my 2 quest and they are automatically sponsored because i have already email concil?

or

I need to have some kind of acknoledgement by concil that my 2 quest are aproved and i can proceed?

Just dont feel to make an 2 quest, and participant learn after participation, that my quest wher not sponsored

Edited by Tom Pouce