MD 8th Birthday Quest: I've lost my marbles!

The Warrior

I was walking through the accessible lands the other day, just meandering about, trying to find something to do, when I turned back on myself and saw a marble glistening on the path. The marble looked very much like one of my own, so I put it in my pocket with all my others, only to find it fall straight through and roll away somewhere. I have lost all my marbles, I can't even remember how many there were.

Please could you help me by "[b]Search[/b]"-ing for my marbles around MD.

Thanks,
The Warrior

[color=#a9a9a9]P.S. There is a known fault in Chrome 28, which causes you to miss out on some of the text.[/color]

Edited by The Warrior

This code contains warnings and can not be executed. Please edit and fix
[color=#FFFFFF][size=3][background=rgb(255, 0, 0)][left][b][MDScript Warnings][/b]
#Unable to run script from this location[/background][/size][/color][/left] This script is missing the allowed location setting, please edit and specify from what location it is allowed to run.
[color=#FFFFFF][size=3][background=rgb(255, 0, 0)][left][b][MDScript Warnings][/b]
#Add (locations COORD) on the first line of your script, replace COORD with the location where the clickable is. You can specify multiple locations that can run this script by adding whem with comma[/background][/size][/color][/left]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]How is this quest supposed to "end"?[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]And that issue which Eagle reported is still there. Sent you a forum PM of the location.[/color][/font]

Edited by DARK DEMON

• 2 weeks later...

[color=#000000]After an unexpected delay on my part, the results are as follows:[/color]
[color=#444444][font=Calibri, sans-serif][size=4]
[color=#000000]First Place: Dan Planewalker[/color][/size][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Calibri, sans-serif][size=4]
[color=#000000]Second Place: tankfans[/color][/size][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Calibri, sans-serif][size=4]
[color=#000000]Third Place: dst[/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#444444][font=Calibri, sans-serif][size=4]
[color=#000000]As far as I am aware this was announced at the prize giving ceremony and prizes were awarded.[/color][/size][/font][/color]